getting up in the night..

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella is starting to wake up at 2-3' o clock every morning for a bottle , then stays up for 40 mins - 1 hour.

She has been sleeping through since 5 weeks, 10-12 hour sleeps. She is on soldis and get 3 meals a day , she drinks a lot of milk also.
Why is she beggining to wake now ? Growth spurt??

Could be either, but Dec does this mainly when he is teething. xx off topic but how are you hun after your little fright??? How is little Ella's hand ?? xx

Maybe teething. Is she cranky or happy when she wakes? Have you tried rubbing a little teething gel on her gums just incase she's in pain?

Whatever it is I hope she settles down again soon :hugs:

Max has been waking up like this too and I switched him over to 6-18+ formula and man dose he sleep well now :) its fills them up much more

my little man has been doing this but from 2 months slept through he now 9 months and this week hes been waking up once in the night not for a feed or anything he just cries and cries then hes happy then eventually goes back to sleep lol

Likely a phase. Brooklynn started doing this too and it only lasted a few days. I would hear her wake up almost right away and I have found that sometimes when I think she is totally up she isn't and if I leave her for a couple of minutes she will actually put herself back to bed.

Caitlyn wakes up ATLEAST 3 times a night now and she was sleeping through before. She eats less now though, by choice. She is teething.

yeah leeon is teething i leave him and sometimes he goes back off himself but he sometimes gets up and no chance is he going back to sleep in the oast 3 weeks hes had 2 teeth through so that probably explains my situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->