getting worried and chart help please

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering how i can post my chart on here? this is my first month charting but dont really know what im looking for and would love someone to take a look, I have been using CBFM and had reset it as my cycle was really long last month it was just so unusual so starting afresh this month but still my monitor is only 1 bar so not sure if its not picking anything up or i havent O yet

In the quick reply box where you would post a reply, under it is a button 'go advanced'

Click that and it shows you your reply box again with emoticons to the right then 'additional options' below it.

Scroll down and click 'manage attachments'

Here you select the file/picture you have on your computer or device then submit. It will take you back to the page that you will be typing on and submit reply there.

Hth xxxx

i have missed entering a couple of days but when i checked temp they where same as previous day, sorry still getting the hang of this, can anyone tell me anything from my chart please? x

I'm sorry, but you have insufficient data. You can't tell anything on your charts.

Try to take your temp each morning at the same time when you wake up. Perhaps make a note of your cervical mucus too

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->