Getting worse

MummyKP

Reaction score
So rather than feeling better as I near the end of first tri, I'm feeling worse!!

I feel like I've had a fairly easy ride....some morning sickness but not an awful amount, sore boobs & tiredness. Last week the sickness subsided and I felt soooo good! It was heaven just tackling the tiredness. But the past 4 days I seem to have the sickness back, but at random times of day. Beforehand it was mainly morning, and some nausea in the evening, but I've been sick the past few nights, sick just now (5:30pm), it's very odd. My tiredness has gotten worse!! Didn't think it could but I'm exhausted the past few days. Last night I cried whilst being sick as I was just so tired at around 9pm. Also the past three mornings I've had diorrhea which I've read is common but it just seems odd that these symptoms have hit me worse since turning 10 weeks. Anyone else had this?

:hugs: it's rough ey, I'm still shattered and it's doing my head in. DOn't get me wrong I'm over the moon to be healthily pregnant but feck me I feel like a bag of poo!

I was sick everyday, multiple times a day, until 16 weeks. I still have the sickness I am just able to keep it at bay with med and eating every 3-4 hours.

Hi MummyKP,

I actually did a search this morning on this very topic and your thread came up. I've also had a relatively easy ride of things so far. Apart from severe constipation and bloating early on, and the odd case of nausea and diarrea I've been fine. We had friends over on Saturday and I was told some upsetting news, that night I felt really sick to my stomach and actually was ill in the early hours. I thought it was just an emotional reaction which has happened to me in the past, but I felt the same on Sunday afternoon/evening and again yesterday. For the first time I actually thought I was going to throw up on the bus on my way home last night!! Really hoping this is not late onset morning sickness but don't really know what else it could be 😩 I thought it might be a stomach bug but it comes and goes, and like you tends to be late afternoon and into the evening. Right now I feeling just fine.

In my searching I did find a post that said that as the stomach is starting to have less room it can cause acid reflux and/or an acid stomach, both of which can cause excess gas and nausea. Here's hoping we both start feeling better soon x

I felt like complete hell up until 13 weeks 1 day. I was vomiting every day multiple times a day until just a few days ago. im now getting my appetite back & not throwing up at all. everyone is different.

Thanks everyone for your replies & own experiences. Everyone certainly is different!

Babydust sorry to hear about bad news, I hope you're ok. Sounds like the sickness has hit you hard too the past few days :( it's very frustrating when you feel like you've had a fairly easy ride, & then it hits you bad! Hopefully come 14 weeks we will feel better! I too feel fine this morning, but last night I felt horrid!! Xx

I'm okay thanks. A friend of mine discovered she had a MMC the day before her 12 week scan. Very sad!

I hope you start to feel better soon. I will count myself incredibly lucky if this only lasts for a couple of weeks, and feel a new found level of sympathy for those women who have been feeling like this for months! x

With my first pregnancy my doc told me MS peaks at 9 weeks so maybe that's the point you're now at. Come second trimester around 14 weeks the nausea was gone. Then returned a little in 3 trimester.

I'm now in my first trimester with baby number two and SUPER nausea ALL day, I know how horrible it is hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->