Ghost Whisperer

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
2nd Series starts tonight at 9pm on Living!:happydance:

Can't wait - I loved the first series and it finished with such a great cliffhanger!

Oooh i'd forgotten, thanks for the heads up hun

I watched the 1st on ABC1 but can't wait for it to come back on there

I love it!!!

YESSSSS!!

More stuff i can watch to annoy Gav WOOP WOOP!!!

xxx

Nevermind bloody ghost whisperer... fooking XFACTOR starts on saturday lol.
Thats when ya know christmas is on the horizon... It always finishes the week before Christmas.

FUCKING HELL!

Not more reality SHIT!

xxx
I dont like reality TV. For instance, baby ballroom, BB, fame academy, etc etc: but fucking Xfactor? OMG... It has to be done.
Some of those comments from simon cowel get me in stitches.
I think its kinda sad that the whole program is basically based on people who cant sing, as a pose to those who can (they tend to show the bad singers more than good), but hey ho, its entertainment.
Most of that show consists of terrible singers and extreme critisism, but hell, it's funny to watch, I feel sorry for the people who are getting the piss taken out of them, but Simon cowel is just fab!

I love the beginning programmes of the Xfactor when they show the crappy act, but then they get a bit boring.

Sinead

Yeah i like the freaks bit as well :)

Well girls what did you think??

I must admit was freaking me out when Andrea was in the shower with wierd eyes and that flashing stuff going on.

OH was laughing like mad at me LOL

I hate flashy backwards forwards stuff IYSWIM

Ghost whisperer - Have to say I wa spu toff that program s imply by her stupid adverts about the show... *yawn*

Now XFactor ... YAY :D

Ghost whisperer - Have to say I wa spu toff that program s imply by her stupid adverts about the show... *yawn*

go n get a cuppa u ;)

i no likey either programme :rofl:

come on! not often i get to slag ur spelling!!!(checks 3 times for mistakes :rofl:)

My god I know- I watched the first series and I kept asking myself WHY on earth are they showing adverts for the show, over and over again. And one thing I cant abide about ABC, is the fact that they have way too many breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->