Ghost??????

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ever since we moved into this flat, I have joked that it's haunted with the ghosts of all the old people who have lived and died here. Charlie will often laugh at thin air. :lol:

Well, I stripped Charlie's cot this morning to wash the sheets, and then wanted somewhere safe to put him while I was making his breakfast, so I put his moses basket in the middle of my bed, and put him in it.

I was in the kitchen (which in this tiny flat is only the next but one room), and he was moaning a bit cause he was hungry. I shouted down the hall that I was nearly done and would be there in a bit, but he carried on shouting and moaning. Then suddenly there was silence, and then......

his cot mobile started playing! :shock: :shock: Only for about 5 seconds, but it defintiely made a noise! :shock: :shock: I rushed into the bedroom and the bears on the mobile were moving! :shock: The strangest thing is that they weren't moving round as if the mobile had been on, they were shaking as if they were blowing in the wind!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

And Charlie was laying in the moses basket smiling away at the ceiling!!!! :shock:

hun do you ever notice changes of temp in your flat...mainly hot pockets?

xx

Yeh, loads! I thought it was the wierd heating in this place, but maybe not! :shock: :lol:

Good job I don't get spooked easily!! :lol:

its you get warm feelings then you have nothing to worry about, its prob a family member or friend.

if you get cold spots.... id move lol

xx

wow thats amazing, I love stuff like this, I believe in spirits. Im sure there were some at the pub I used to work in. When I was there by myself on a quiet day with no customers Id sit and watch the TV, Id feel or see a flash like someone had walked in past me, but Id look and noone was there.I saw someone walking down the steps one day and I got up to go to the bar and serve them, I waited and there was no one there!
I used to get very cold in there though, but I had the feeling they were friendly for some reason I was never scared.

why are cold spots bad ?

I have always been taught that cold spots are due to the spirit drawing your energy from you to make itself more powerful, its so they can move something, or show themselfs to you. even tho i have had alot of dealings with spirit, things getting moved or seeing them still freak me out lol I have only ever seen 2 spirits with my real eyes, normal i see them with my minds eye (third eye)

Warm spots are when the spirits around you are there out of love and respect.

xx

ooo so maybe thats why I think I saw them flash by me, it happened quite often, it was always cold in that place!

wish I see them with my minds eye,lol |i have to see them as if they are in the flesh,been all my life am very used to it.

My mum is a Clairvoyant although she would kill me for saying that as she hates labels and says it is a gift.

I do unfortunately have this ability to see/hear and get all sorts of people,i dont liek having it and cannot shut it down or be in a specific frame of mind it happens when it happens and Mum says it is just the way it is. Now I am not scared i find it doesnt happen so frequently,tho Chloe has been seeing lots too.

Oh well normal life for me.

Amanda i would say it s alittle old lady playing with Charlie,she is probably trying to help,bless.

Bex

wow Bexxie thats amazing, I'd love to know more! When did it first happen ? do you see them all the time ? like in your home and when you out shopping ect ?

Wish I could explain it better,I have been talking to them since I was a tot,I used to play with my nanna a lot and chat and alsorts.

When I see a living person I sometimes have to tell them somehting as some one will shout in my ear and wont go til I pass it on this can be someone in pub,supermarket work anywhere,couldnt tell you why or how?

I either see or hear depending on spirit,some are very shy you know or not ease with the situation themselves,some dont even know they are dead and need help.

It is a grieving process for a lot of spirits too as sometimes when before their time of dying they cannot understand what is happening to them.

I suppose i am just a channel like a radio which they can communicate through.

it isnt all nice tho.

I would say people who see "ghosts for want of a better word are seeing a recorded image that has recorded there because of awful circumstances now these pick up on fear and appear stronger the weaker the person seeing/hearing is.

Spirits I believe are here for a reason or like I have said because they need some help with closure/message something that hasnt finished here on this plane.

It is a very complex world we live in and some believe and some dont,I would not believe if i hadnt seen all that I do and I dont advertise or try to make things happen,that is bollox you cant make a spirit appear or force anything else to happen.

It is down to situation and timing

Bex

Bexxie if you dont want to see them with your real eyes then you can stop that.

im suprised you havent already, it freaks me out to see them for real lol

xx

Layla

I went to a meeting with my mums friends and apparently I am V.strong and it happens,it doesnt bother me to see them with my real eyes,it isnt like I have them at end of my bed in middle of the night,lol now that would freak me.

I find now if I just say look I am not in the mood for this the situation changed no good spirit would pester well not for too long,I just go see mum or take it their much easier she can then shut it down,I dont want a part in it voluntary,I see I walk off if I am not in the mood and if I am well i will stay and listen sometimes I find it interesting.

There are plenty of people like me about who can do this,in fact I think everyone can if they try I guess. It fell in my lap but some can seek it but that is a route that I would very warily take,if you dont know what you are doing then can make things much worse.

I know all aboutthe shutting down (ie room in head with windows and doors) doesnt work for me.

Then you have salt round door and wolves in head at doors but i think that is black magic and I sure as hell aint dabbling down that path. lol

hi everyone i lost a baby when i was 17 weeks preg 13 yrs ago but i have 3 kids now my oldest being a boy now 12 now my brother used to stay with me on weekends as my mum & his dad had split up my brother is 17 now & 10 yrs ago when he used to stay with me when he would of been 7 at the time he used to sleep downstairs because of the room one night he came running upstairs to me & said john is downstairs in kitchen which would of been my 12 yr old then 3 he went to grab him to tell him to go bk to bed but his hand went straight through him so thats when he came up to me to tell me but i got up & checked
& my 12 yr old who at that time would of been 3 was in bed , but my bro still remembers it to this day he even said when he 1st went into kitchen there was a light sourrounding him so he looked at light switch & it was off , what i want to know is why would my son i lost if it was him go to my brother & not me ?
:?:

i would love to be able to communicate with spirits :) but i think its only special people who have that gift :( I watch colin fry on living tv all the time, think hes amazing :D want to go see him

anyone who how you can get tickets ?

bexxie said:
Layla

I went to a meeting with my mums friends and apparently I am V.strong and it happens,it doesnt bother me to see them with my real eyes,it isnt like I have them at end of my bed in middle of the night,lol now that would freak me.

I find now if I just say look I am not in the mood for this the situation changed no good spirit would pester well not for too long,I just go see mum or take it their much easier she can then shut it down,I dont want a part in it voluntary,I see I walk off if I am not in the mood and if I am well i will stay and listen sometimes I find it interesting.

There are plenty of people like me about who can do this,in fact I think everyone can if they try I guess. It fell in my lap but some can seek it but that is a route that I would very warily take,if you dont know what you are doing then can make things much worse.

I know all aboutthe shutting down (ie room in head with windows and doors) doesnt work for me.

Then you have salt round door and wolves in head at doors but i think that is black magic and I sure as hell aint dabbling down that path. lol

salt wouldnt work hun, i think thats more of a wiccan thing, dont quote me tho! lol not heard of the wolves thing tho, whats that?

Your brave, i couldnt handle that all the time, i shut down and use my guide as a gatekeeper, she doesnt let anyone in untill i say so. i still sense and get feelings but i dont see or hear anyone unless im open and protected.

everyone is born with it but they close off to it as they grow up, i have writen a visual meditation that helps people re open there minds to it, if anyone wants it then PM me and i will be happy to email it across for you.

xx

It all sounds really interesting, but I would shit myself if someone tapped me on the shoulder that weren't here :shock: But I would love to be able to be open to my Mum at the same time.......But I would be too scared incase I become used by other spirits, is there anyway you can control it if you were able to open it again?

yes you can, in my visual meditation there is a part where you ask for someone to come forward to talk to you (only in your minds eye, not your real eyes) when you do this you can ask for a certain person or better yet, your guides, your guides can then protect you and filter the amount of spirit that comes through.

but this is once your established (sp?) the first few goes you try it you may get nothing, then it iwll go on to colours or animals then progresses from there.

xxx

Tam -

I forgot to add, if you or anyone was to progress fast (which isnt very likely, guides take the pace they think you can handle) then i can always shut you or anyone down.

My daughter used to see things all the time, she was scared stiff some days and would wake up screaming, i bound her up tight and closed her down....that was 3 years ago, never had a problem since.

xx

Layla

The wolves thing is really just a subconsious mind thing,it stems from a red indian thing my mums guid is a red indian wolf so she always says she puts a wolf at the door to guard against an evil presence lol,that does make me giggle tho. I always draw a circle in the air round chloe at night time when she is asleep then I can sleep safely knwoing she is protected but then again its the mind.
If I want i knwo i could close it down but then again I dont have any trouble with spirits coming through who are unwanted. Only thing I will always contest against is ouija boards as bloody hell thats scarey stuff,my mum got a call out in middle of night to a student takng his A-level's (prime time for spirits/overtake/openess etc) covered and I am serious here in bites marks,well my mum was spooked until she see some black shadows known as "scuttlers" now you can think this bloolx but that boy never did the boards again! :wink:

Tam:

Sorry had to laugh at the tapping on shoulder bit,i had vision of you standing there and screaming wouldnt need an induction done hun.

In respects of your mum remmeber what we spoke about,especially the dream counselling? Wont go into too much as thisis in general chatter and know how personal it is. Believe me when I say though that every word you say to mum she is aware and when the time is right YOU will know.

bex.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"