Gi Diet

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this?

I found a book in my shop called "Low Gi eating made easy" i thought for a pound id pick it up and have a read.
Theres a few mentions at the back about PCOS so i am now seriously considering trying it...

Gi diets are good in the fact they are not faddy, and they encourage you to eat the right sort of food for maintaining your metabolism, as it focuses on eating the correct carbs and sugars etc so you do not hit blood sugar highs and lows, so you dont get swings in mood and tiredness etc, so not only do you lose weight but you have a healthier lifestyle and your body is working much better. Its not an easy diet to follow though normally if your not used to eating like that as its normally like a points system, so you have to work out what you can eat and when, but once you get into the hang of it its easier and you can just take the central theme of it and adapt it to you.

If it the red day green day diet my mum and dad are doing it and they have done really well .... lost loads of weight!!!

You gonna do it hun??
xxx

Im gonna go see my doctor next week and ask more about it

If it the red day green day diet my mum and dad are doing it and they have done really well .... lost loads of weight!!!

You gonna do it hun??
xxx

That sounds like slimming world Imi....

But the GI diet as Cat said is more of a lifestyle change in order to maintain a healthier and happier you as well as a diet!

Yeah I wouldnt recomend the red green diet, just because its not a natural and sustainable way of eating, you find that like fad diets you lose the weight, then you go back to eating like 'normal' and pile it back on , where as the GI diet is a way of life that you stick too. Its often recomended to people with diabetes or who are at risk of daibetes, as it helps maintain good blood sugar levels and maintain good blood pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->