GI Diet

Frankie

Reaction score
You must be thinking i am mad dieting when pregnant!!

But im not - thought the below may be of some interest if your struggling like me to feel full all the time

https://www.dietandfitnessresources.com/diet_nutrition/gi_diet_menu.htm

i used to have a book on this... i would have sent it to you, but i gave it to a thrift store literally a week ago!

so you're just doing it to have the full effect, versus to actually lose weight?

hope it works for you! :)

I dont think your mad at all for thinking of healthy eating, because thats what it is basically.
Theres nothing wrong with taking on a healthy eating regime while your pregnant, i my self have been avoiding the urge to eat loads of chocolate and junk food by substituting with fruit and veg and lots of pasta meals.
My baby will benefit from it just as much as we do and it will be easier to stick to it once baby comes so that we can loose that baby weight easier.

I don't think it is mad, I've been thinking the exact same thing. I'm trying to eat healthier options now as I know it will be better for not only me and Bean, but for the rest of the household as well! Not that I intend to give up my pasta... I'm an addict. Still, I can have it in moderation if I choose better toppings, so I'm happy! I don't consider this a diet, it is more a building block to a better, healthier future. Diets include starvation and tears of frustration. My way includes healthy snacks and longer walks with the dog... much, MUCH better. My dog agrees 100%. ;) :mrgreen:

You are all better eaters than I am apparently.
And the GI diet is more a way of life, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->