GI issues? TMI Warning!

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
So with my first pregnancy I didn't have this issue, but this time I have very loose stools and a huge urgency when I need to go. It just hits me and it is so urgent. Anyone else have this issue? Is there anything safe to take for it? It's really embarrassing. I almost had an "accident" in the car the other night because we nearly didn't find a bathroom in time. :(

I'm also having more intense nausea this time I might add. If there's anyone with experience/remedies, let me know!

I had that too and it just got better at 12 weeks but I just ate ALOT of toast and followed the brat diet bananas rice apple sauce and toast it helped a little but for me I thinks its mostly due to hormones :(

I've had it every pregnancy. I kept hearing early pregnancy should make you constipated, never happened for me, totally the opposite. And for me it gets worse the further into the pregnancy I go. Bread, bananas, crackers all helped. Hope it eases for you soon!

Yes! I could have written your post!

I ended up on imodium today it got so bad at work. Every night I walk in the door and run to the loo!

Thanks ladies! Glad it's not just me but I hate it for you all too. It's not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->