Gino D'Campo Cooking Naked On Live TV

J

Jade--x

Anyone else setting reminders for This Morning tomorrow..Gino D'Campo cooking naked?? :happydance:

God I'm such a perv haha :haha:

I suddenly feel really ill and cant go to work tomorrow :sick:

:muaha:

Morning tv...they won't be able to show his spicy italian sausage....
Bet he wears an apron and his bum on show at the back ;)

spicy italian sausage :rofl:

wonder if it's big...

:muaha:

this is this morning were talking about...they always cock up! just this time it could be literally!!!

this is this morning were talking about...they always cock up! just this time it could be literally!!!

could u imagine how awkward it would be if a buldge suddenly came out of nowhere......

Do you think people would really complain if they saw his wang? I know I wouldn't

Am GUTTED!

I've just been off sick for two sodding weeks and already called in to say I am well enough to go back tomorrow.

Guess it's record for me!

AB i know i wouldn't :rofl:

I can't imagine many people complaining..I know I wouldn't be haha

Hey they got some horrible hairy bums on there the other morning and waxed and shaved and whatever else they did to them..I think they should make the exception (with a warning it contains nudity) and get him to whip the apron off :rofl:

i saw the hairy bum waxing! LOL x

Me?
Of course not. In fact i'm so offended by the whole concept i may just have to watch it JUST so i can complain after.
....and maybe request a personal apology from Gino himself...in the nuddy again so as to cancel out the first time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->