Girl due in 5 days with no name please help!!

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Ok so im due baby number 2 in 5 days and she has no name. !!! Its stressing me out big time!!! DS is called noah james not too fussed for a middle name but i need something that goes with noah!!

Our list for a girl was

Eva / evie
Luck
Charlotte
Jessica
Sophie
Darcie

Isla
Jessa
Claire
Emma
Sophia
Audrey
Violet
Eliana
Everly
Avery
Alessia
Harper

Evelyn
Alice
Charlotte
Violet
Elizabeth
Lucy
Ella
Isobel
Esme
Anastacia
Annie
Ivy

Ok so in may when we were in cyprus we were having a midnight walk to settle ds and we decided on the name skye but we just forgot about it or tried other bames because a few conversations in work without me telling them the name as theyre going through the least ppl foo fooed the names like skye and summer and others and it put me off. But its always been there i bought a letter s for her nursery as soon as we got home from our holiday and hid it. But ive decided i love it and i shouldnt care what ppl think! Before i was even preg i went to c a medium and she told me my nan was looking after a little girl who was waiting to meet me and her name was jasmine. Its not my fave name but its pretty what do u ladies think of skye jasmine? My ds has white blonde hair and the sparkliest of blue eyes everyone comments and i can just see a version of him with long blonde hair and she suits a skye! I feel settled now like now she has a name . I told dh its skye and he wants skye ella. Ellas another name we both like . What do u think is better
Skye jasmine
Skye ella our surname is quite long... peterson do u think she doesnt need a middle name? Xx

I love Skye Jasmine! The link to ur son and nan makes it sound a bit magical!

My friend has a son called Noah and just had a little girl called Niamh (neve).

I like Skye Jasmine. Skye Ella is also nice but I'd worry that if said quickly, it'll blend into Skyella.

I really like Jasmine Skye, but Skye Jasmine is gorgeous too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->