girl name too boring?

I like it, its definately a beautiful classic name :) x

I totally agree with the previous two posters!

it's classic and underused. I like it

its very classic, i'd shorten it to Lia though :)

its defiantly classic but I find it quite boring, Juliette sound much more interesting

I love it, wanted it for DD2 but husband won't let me cause that's the name his mum had chosen for him as she was convinced he was a girl :(

I love classic names plus I dont think any name is really boring Its the persons personality that counts :)

I think it's beautiful but can't imagine a child with the name ( maybe cos I don't know any)

I like it.

I think the trend is to be new and exciting...too much weight is put on finding the "holy grail" name the unused name.

I don't find it boring because she may just be the only Julia she grows up knowing because its not on peoples' radars.

I like it.

I think the trend is to be new and exciting...too much weight is put on finding the "holy grail" name the unused name.

I don't find it boring because she may just be the only Julia she grows up knowing because its not on peoples' radars.

yes, you hit the nail on the head! these days people try their hardest to find a "different", "unique" name... i don't want to choose a name that is purposely spelled wrong or just sounds made up. i think julia would be my perfect girl name. thanks everyone for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->