girl or boy bits??

happygal

mum of 3
Reaction score
hi, we had a gender scan a few weeks back and after a lot of looking(baby wasnt cooperating) we were told we are having a girl. but coz the sonographer wasnt sure at first, my OH wont let himself believe its a girl untill we have our NHS scan on the 8th of jan. i know this pic isnt great but would you say they look like girl or boy bits? thanks for looking x

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/happygal1981/LGIM0036.jpg

Hi Hun,

Im struggling to see it hun but it does look like a girl to me on my scan yesterday the sonograper said she wouldnt say if she wasnt sure so im sure it is a girl. If you look at my picture on facebook it does look similar its just the most important bit between the legs that is fuzzy but the shape of the legs looks like a girl

XXX

Can't see much but I have 2 boys and both their toilet shots, you could clearly see a wang! Here is my last babys gender scan.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
i say girl too. mine last week was CLEARLY boy. but that looks like my daughters scans.

she looks like a she to me..it's always nice to have it confirmed though.

Nicola xx

Hi Hun,

Im struggling to see it hun but it does look like a girl to me on my scan yesterday the sonograper said she wouldnt say if she wasnt sure so im sure it is a girl. If you look at my picture on facebook it does look similar its just the most important bit between the legs that is fuzzy but the shape of the legs looks like a girl

XXX

almost straight away the sonographer said he thought he knew what it was, he sent me for a walk and a drink, had another good look and said he was 90%sure it was a girl. looked for a bit longer then said "oh wait a minute" then said he was almost sure it was a girl. i was sent for another walk, then i was scanned again and after 10 mins of not being sure baby moved and he said "ah thats it, ive seen the 3 lines, its a little girl" i trust that he knows what he is doing and would of said if he wasnt sure, but my OH keeps saying that we shouldnt get our hopes up until we have it confirmed at our next scan. just thought id see what people on here think. sod my OH lol, ive already bought some girly bits!:haha:

I think it defo looks like a girl. At my gender scan you could clearly see the little winky,hehe! x

almost straight away the sonographer said he thought he knew what it was, he sent me for a walk and a drink, had another good look and said he was 90%sure it was a girl. looked for a bit longer then said "oh wait a minute" then said he was almost sure it was a girl. i was sent for another walk, then i was scanned again and after 10 mins of not being sure baby moved and he said "ah thats it, ive seen the 3 lines, its a little girl" i trust that he knows what he is doing and would of said if he wasnt sure, but my OH keeps saying that we shouldnt get our hopes up until we have it confirmed at our next scan. just thought id see what people on here think. sod my OH lol, ive already bought some girly bits!:haha:

That is almost exactly what happened at my scan on Sunday, we had to go in 3 times as he wouldn't cooperate! He thought it was a girl and had got us out a pink bag etc...It was only at the very last minute he decided to open his legs and show us his bits!!

Yours does look girly to me though! Here is my toilet shot to try and help reassure you ...x

Attachments

• Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9

That is almost exactly what happened at my scan on Sunday, we had to go in 3 times as he wouldn't cooperate! He thought it was a girl and had got us out a pink bag etc...It was only at the very last minute he decided to open his legs and show us his bits!!

Yours does look girly to me though! Here is my toilet shot to try and help reassure you ...x

on our DVD you can tell the sonographer was pushing up and down on my tummy so babys legs were going from side to side and nothing pops up lol, i would of thought something would of appeared. i wish my OH would shut up, its only coz of him that i keep thinking it might not be a girl lol. im hoping baby wil cooperate fully when we next go for a scan so we can know for definate!

Hi Hun,

XXX

knowing which scan place you went to I would say you are definetely having a girl, they would have asked you to come for another scan otherwise! Go and buy some pink things :)

Hi Hun,

XXX

knowing which scan place you went to I would say you are definetely having a girl, they would have asked you to come for another scan otherwise! Go and buy some pink things :)

ive already bought a couple of girly bits but my OH wont let me buy more til after our next scan....im thinking sod him lol x

Just from seeing my boy on the ultrasound, I could very clearly see ... ahem well.. that it was a boy, it clearly has a penis haha.
But on this one, theres nothing that even looks like a penis, so I'm gonna say girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->