Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Mazzymoo

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
Hey- I saw another post from a member asking girls around 34-36 weeks to share each others daily experiences to the big day and thought it was a great idea.

I'm not 34-36 weeks though, so thought I'd start my own thread for ladies around 30 weeks to share our own experiences! Not long to go and it would be nice to share our excitement and concerns for the next ten weeks! Woo!

I'll start by saying I just had a 4d scan last week and it was AMAZING! My little princess is so beautiful and looks very like her daddy! :) so cute.

My kicks are getting stronger and sleeping is a but of a nightmare with hip and back pain and frequent trips to the loo! I'm also really craving oranges!

We've also just started to clear out our spare room for the nursery and have chosen the design as well as our pram! Gt everything else to do though!

Bring on 40 weeks!!! :D

Im 31+3, desperate for baby to arrive cos spd is killin me an im gettin hardly any sleep. Been feelin really stressed cos of various things, just wish i could relax an enjoy these last weeks.

Ill join if ok... Im 30 wks + 3 .... Im feeling so tired thru not alot of sleep due to being uncomfortable and trips to the loo..
Im starting to worry now as i dont want my dd to feel left out scared of having to tell people i dont want visitors gor first 3 days as i want my dd to bond with her lil sister and for oh to bond with her too...
Its seems as my bump has dropped she was laying transverse 2 wks ago..
Happy rest of the journey to us all

Will be 30 weeks tommorow.
feeling like i still have a long way to go..
i now want the baby..
still havent bought baby's clothes...:wacko: planning to do it next week...

sleeping really a nightmare these days.
and now working from home.. not going to work

strange thing is... around 5pm daily i just get weak and light headed.... anyone else like mee...???:wacko:

planning to go for my 4D scan

Will be 30 weeks tommorow.
feeling like i still have a long way to go..
i now want the baby..
still havent bought baby's clothes...:wacko: planning to do it next week...

sleeping really a nightmare these days.
and now working from home.. not going to work

strange thing is... around 5pm daily i just get weak and light headed.... anyone else like mee...???:wacko:

planning to go for my 4D scan

I'm finding that around 5 pm I'm feeling quite sick, but not light headed, just like morning sickness all over again.

Ill join if ok... Im 30 wks + 3 .... Im feeling so tired thru not alot of sleep due to being uncomfortable and trips to the loo..
Im starting to worry now as i dont want my dd to feel left out scared of having to tell people i dont want visitors gor first 3 days as i want my dd to bond with her lil sister and for oh to bond with her too...
Its seems as my bump has dropped she was laying transverse 2 wks ago..
Happy rest of the journey to us all

I really don't want visitors to start with either so I can bond with my baby and establish breast feeding. I'm a little worried that my in laws will be there as soon as I give birth and although I've told my oh that I need at least a day without visitors he seems a little disappointed with this but has agreed. Just hope he sticks to his word which I've a feeling he might not! :/

Oh another thing I've noticed is mild period like cramps every now and again. Anyone else getting these?

Oh another thing I've noticed is mild period like cramps every now and again. Anyone else getting these?

oh... i've noticed that too.. very mild tho.. but woke up at night and wondered why... it makes the two of us.....:hugs::hugs: Hope its just a normal thing and nothing to worry abt

When we had our 2nd i told everyone we wanted the 1st 24hr wi just us so our eldest could t to know her baby sister. Will be sayin the same again. Im a home birther so dint have to wait around in hospital so eldest got to meet her sister straight away.

i will join in ladies :flower:.. my lil baba is lying very low, i sometimes feel alot of pressure when i walk alot, sometimes it feels as if she is going to fall out :dohh: burt i have also experienced a burning/almost tearing sensation inside my lady bits/ cervix :shrug: any of you experience this..

my nursery is all done :happydance: going to pic up pram & car seat next mnth.. still have to pack hospital bag & baby bag :happydance:

Hey ladies - can I join please?

I also want 3 days no visitors for DD to bond with her sister.

Have been getting lots of kicks in cervix and period pains also!!

Hospital bag mostly packed - need snacks, drinks, batteries and camera!!

xxxx

Oh wow- everyone seems so organised! I need to get my act together and sort out everything!! Eek!!

Oh wow- everyone seems so organised! I need to get my act together and sort out everything!! Eek!!

Im gonna brag. I packed my hospital, home and baby bag at 28wk. Tehehe. :happydance:

Hi girlies :-D mine if i join in? :) Im currently 29+4 and im also gettig period pain bh/cramps etc...iv got babas bag packed but not mine and still need to do nursery lol!! Xzxxxxxxx

Ive just finished washing all of Ayanas clothes... feel veter for doing it lol

Im going through lil girlies clothes and washinf them...i love it lol! I cant help it!! I love seeing them hanging on the airer lol!!

I'm 32 weeks and I'd love to have mommies to chat w I'm felling ok mostly allot of problems sleeping she seems to be more active now and my hips hurt 7 weeks to go

I'm not sure how many weeks I am ... My tiker will tell me!

I'm tired! My LO has been really poorly and still doesn't sleep through. I've been lucky that my SPD hasn't been as bad ask expected this time round but doing the horses and walking the dogs is getting harder now!

I really need to start getting sorted. I've bought nothing other than a pram!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->