• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

girls baby clothes and lilac bumbo

babytots

Reaction score
i'm having a clear out of all the girls clothes that my youngest has grown out of.

haven't got pics yet but clothes are in all sizes up to 12 months

have a bundle of next clothes aged n/b + 0-3 months around 23 items in total.

also have a bumbo in lilac in good condition. the seat has faded slightly where clothes have rubbed but hardly noticable and hidden when baby is sat in it.

if theres any intrest will try and get some pics for tomorow. x

hi hun i'm not sure how much do they go for second hand these days? x

bumbo is now sold!

shall be gettting pics of the girls clothes shortly first lot wil be 0-3 months. x

arrrggghhh my cameras batterys have run out and so can't get pics until the weekend when i can go and get some new ones but the 0-3 month bundle has 29 items which consists of

2 winter coats
2 jackets
6 dresses
2 sleepsuits and matching hats
1 skirt
1 top
4 top and trousers sets
7 pairs of trousers
2 pairs of jeans
1 playsuit
1 frilly vest
1 bow headband
1 pair of shoes

willing to sell for £15 plus whatever postage will be. if theres any intrest please let me know and will get pics up asap.

also next bundle in 0-3 pics of these can be seen but you will need to pm me as not sure if i can post the link. around 25 items in total. cost over £100 new am willing to sell for £20 plus whatever postage is. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"