girls clothes help

Lollip0p

Reaction score
My little girl is going to be turning 3 soon, and i normally buy her a new outfit to wear on her birthday, however I normally buy from next and they have already brought in their autumn/winter collections and its far too hot to my my lo in something wintery.

I cant find any outfits I like so i am hoping you lovely people can help me :)

Im looking for a tunic top with leggings/shorts. as we are going to be taking her out to a local adventure park so a dress wont really work (gets in her way lol) Im looking for bright (not neon) colours and not white, as i know she will get filthy instantly. oh and light colours dont seem to suit her at all

She is aged 3-4 years

Can anyone help?

Pretty please :) :flower:

I don't have a girl but I'm am due to have a baby girl and I am loving the clothes on the boden website atm! :)..... I buy most of my son's clothes from there and they're so well made!.... They do good sales too!

As well as Boden, at the moment I like Pumpkin Patch and M&Co. Not sure if they have outfits but they have some lovely dresses/tunics/long tops that you could buy leggings or shorts for.

ETA - Oh and Vertbaudet have some nice outfits too and you can usually find £15 off a £20 spend voucher codes online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->