girls clothes sort out!!

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by bigbelly2, Oct 7, 2008.

1. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

hi ya,

i thought id put these here before i put them on ebay, ill sell individually or as a job lot if you like...

blue denim skirt age 6-7 "asda" with pink and lilac heart bottom right v good condition.....

brown layered gypsy skirt with inner skirt "asda" v pretty age 7 - 8 v good condition...

plain denim skirt age 6 "next" with gyspy hem very good condition...

carky green layered skirt with flower design on left hand side with gold embroidery age 8 - 9 matalan" v good condition...

cerise/brown and cream tartan style skirt with inner skirt age 6 - 7 "matalan" v good condition...

denim jeans "next" age 8 dark denim with lady on bottom right leg with shopping bag in purple and pink also ladyo n back pocket very cute..v good condition worn only a couple of times....

really pretty multicoloured skirt purple, pink,green, yellow and blue stripes and diamonds, aged 7 "adams" v good condition...

age 7 denim dress "asda" really pretty short sleeved, with buttons all the way up...v good condition...

pale green cut offs 2next" aged 8 with 3 flowers stitched into legs in brown blue and cream stitching..v cute a couple of marks on them but not very noticeable...

aged 7 - 8 "asda" dark denim jeans with extender waist buttons, pink and gold stitching along legs and pockets, good condition...

"asda" aged 7 canary yellow cut offs cool for the summer v good condition...

let me know people, if your interested ill get some pics taken and send them to you,. im in birmingham so will need to cover the postage costs too

h x