Girls i need some hugs *Oh No*

Awww! big :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this :hugs: I hope there is something that can be done xx

Oh hunni i really am so sorry. We lost both our german shepherds just under 2 years back, one was mine and one was my sister's. I know exactly how u must be feeling, it truely is awful, i will be thinking of u. :hugs: XXX

Huge hugs! So sorry to hear about your pup. =(

awwe hun, i'm so sorry.
i know what it's like to go through this.
:hug:

I've been on the phone to the vet this afternoon and she's said theres nothing they can do. I'm not leaving him to die in pain so im having him put to sleep on Monday. Im heartbroken but its not fair to let him suffer, he can barely walk my brother (who doesnt know why the dog is ill) is having to stay home and look after him :cry:

Oh hun i'll be thinking of you Monday, its such a hard decision to make :hugs: and big :hugs: to your brother too

Awwww Hunn, im so sorry to hear that.*hugs* Your be in my thoughts

Oh no now im stuck ....

My mum has just rang to stay he's taken a turn for the worst and he's really bad and she doubts he's going to last more than a few more hours. Im stuck at work :cry: I'm on my own so i cant leave, i dont want him to go without saying goodbye :cry::cry:

I've just rung my boss to say as soon as my last customer has picked up, im going, im not staying here doing nothing just because and not getting one last chance to see him :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->