Girls i need some hugs *Oh No*

Aww Holly so sorry to hear that :cry:
I hope you can get away early hun, I'll be thinking of you xXx

Awww chick i have just seen the latest news and hope that you have managed to get away to see him :hugs:

:hugs: it is so hard when a pet is so ill. I hope you are ok.

:hugs: I'm so very sorry that he has taken a turn for the worse, and I hope that they let you get away from work to see him in the end. :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks so much for your thoughts girls.

I managed to get over to him and had the vet put him to sleep at 2pm. I was heartbroken but it was worse to see him suffering like he was, he couldnt even get up and i had to give him water from his bowl with my hands.

My mum's boyfriend slept downstairs on the floor with him for the last 2 nights to help him and had to feed him by hand aswell, mum brought him a kebab for his last dinner bless him,so you can imagine i felt so much better having him put to sleep. It was hard but for the best, you could see in his eye's he'd had enough :cry::cry:

I'm absolutley worn out, but i know it was the right thing to do for him

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hug: aww im so sorry hunni. I know its hard when you think you are going to loose and animal cos they are really part of the family. Chin up sweetie. im always here to chat if you need to
xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->