• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Girls I think I'm on my way out.....

Orange lady

Reaction score
I had a good feeling about this month.
:witch: was due this friday (24th) of my 26 day cycle. But today, I have hurrendous lower backache (normally a sign of AF for me) and I feel sick. My odd cramps and pains have turned into AF type ones. Although my lower tummy stills feel stretched out and tender. So, who knows, but I think she's coming and coming early!
Darn it!
:sad1:

Nope. I'm scared to test early. I was going to wait til Saturday morning. I have tested early before and the :witch: arrived pretty much straight after! I was sure. I've had the most terrible mood swings this month, and lots of CM for the last week. Still, I guess there's still hope but this feels like old Aunt Flo to me!

when i got my 1st BFP i had all the signs AF was on her way all the pains, cramps, moods ect, i was still feeling like that for about two weeks after i got my BFP so dont give up just yet hun. good luck xxx

Thanks. Really trying not to get my hopes up. It's too upsetting otherwise when you get a :bfn: I'll wait til Saturday and if the witch isn't here by then, I'll test.

fingers crossed hunny.
Its not over till the :witch: arrives!
x

Thanks I need the luck.
Hoping the old bag stays away this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs