Girls I'm new here but I really need advice

NIKNAK22

Reaction score
I had a D&C after missed miscarriage 6 weeks ago tomorrow (I thought I was 12 weeks but baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks), hubby and I decided we would wait a while before trying again and booked a wee holiday. A couple of times we never used contraception. Ive not had a period since D&C and only bled for one day afterwards, 2 weeks ago I had a bit of pinky/brown blood after I went to the toilet but next time I went it was gone, this happened again a couple of days later and the next day aswell, not enough to wear a towel or anything and not every time I wiped, the next day it was gone.
On Friday at work I decided I would do a test just to check after my friend told me that it could have been implantation bleeding so I bought one from boots and done it at 5pm when I got home, I got a faint :bfp:, it was very faint so hubby took me to tesco and I got a twin pack of CBD, I done one that same night which said :bfp: 1-2 weeks and one the next day which said the same. I phoned our EPU and the midwife I spoke to said that hormones normally leave the body 10-14 days after D&C and that its possibly a new pregnancy, I am booked in to see my GP tomorrow morning to see what he says but just wondered what your thoughts/experiences were, thank you for reading xxx

I've no experience I'm afraid, it's good that you have a doctor's appointment on Monday, hopefully you will get some definite answers then. Really sorry to hear about your mmc, what a terrible blow.

I don't have experience poppet but it sounds as though you have a bfp!! Congrats!! Xxx

hi i had miscarriage and still 3 weeks later pregnancy test was positive and was told it was still the hormones from the miscarriage but it wasnt i was actually pregnant with my little boy who is now 2 years old. x

I dont have any personal experience but my mum miscarried with a baby in the december with a coil fitted and got pregnant again in the january still with a coil fitted so its possible, although my mum didnt need a d&c.
Good luck and hope you get the result you want
x

Hi there i had a d&c for a mmc in feb and i had a negative test from that about 4 days later so it could be a new pregnancy.
I would say its prob a new pregnancy but hopefully you will get some anwsers tomorrow
:hugs:

It sounds like you're newly pregnant to me, too! I can see you you don't want to get your hopes up, but I think you're entitled to feel a bit of optimism...

Hi girls, ive been to Dr and he tested urine there and then and he said the test was positive but faint so it has been sent to the lab to check hormone levels, the test I done this morning was even more faint than the one I done yesterday, I really dont know what to think anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->