Girls living at home/apart from their OHs

Rich is always here now, but when he wasn't (just on the weekends or whatever) yeah I did. I felt so lonely. Not like, alone lonely..... I can't explain it. There were people around but it wasn't right??

lol I am a single mom....its the loneliest thing in the world.

Sorry hope you dont mind me interupting ive not had my baby yet :lol: but im dreading this. My OH only gets 6 weeks leave a year and the odd long weekend here and their, he lives with us when hes home but im terrified of having to be alone, i have my mum but i just dont think its the same :( xx

Rich is always here now, but when he wasn't (just on the weekends or whatever) yeah I did. I felt so lonely. Not like, alone lonely..... I can't explain it. There were people around but it wasn't right??

Yeah, it's a very 'full house'.. my parents are both here, my brother & sister live here.. but I know exactly what you're saying. I wish he could move in here. I don't think it's an option though :( Even him staying over is a bit taboo still.. he has a couple of times but it's always awkward with my parents.

I know.. the wait just kills me! She's teething this week. Yesterday went to bed at 2am, tonight at midnight, then up at 1 for 20 minutes.. it's hard to do it by myself and feel like I'm not on my own with this, he's tucked in snoozing away.. I don't even miss the sleep I just hate seeing her cry and not being able to fix it for her right away :(

Yup :( and when you're knackered you can't exactly kick your parents or siblings out of bed. It can be quite frustrating! x

I tell him, he just says I'll thank him when we move out because we'll be in a better position and I'm lucky I live at home I get advice etc from my mom

I live with my OH and I still feel like a single mum, he's never here, not by choice because its work and we need money but its still annoying

Im not a mum yet but im worried about feeling this way when baby is here as my other half lives 15 - 20 minutes away on the bus and it will be too much hassle for me to go see him everyday. xx

Yeahh, me & OH used to live 250miles apart.
It certainly did feel like i was a single parent, i seen as a lone parent to. It sucked
Now i live with OH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->