Girls name trouble!!!

Catmumof4

Reaction score
Hi all so far I have 5 girls (Jasmine, Millie, Isabella, Evelyn and Bonnie)

We are having another girl and really struggling to pick her name!! I always struggle to bond with bump until a name is chosen and I have a weird thing that I just know when it's right- like I love a lot of names but when I say it , it just doesn't fit. Originally we were going with Olivia but I just couldn't click with it. Middle names are Vanessa Leslie after my bestie and family member... help...

Your girls names are absolutely lovely. Beautiful choices.

My ideas for you would be: Morgan, Raven, India, Willow, Flora, Harlowe, Lila, and Chloe

@Reiko_ctu willow was a previous choice we liked but then started hearing the name EVERYWHERE was awful lol and Morgan is my partners dd from a previous relationship.

I quite like arabella but worried kids would shorten the front bit and bully her x

Ivy, Summer, Violet, Cora, Elodie, Florence, Elora, Imogen, Esme, Erin, Quinn, Mia ...?

Arabella is pretty. We know a little girl with that name. It’s very sweet!!

I like violet will put it past my partner,

Iv never known anyone called arabella x

Violet was the first thing to pop into my mind followed by Annamay and Mirren. I'll look forward to hearing your decision.

My girl names are Thea and Cora!

Arabella is lovely and I think would just get shortened to Bella?

Violet is lovely too! I have an Iya which is Greek for violet

So completely out of the blue I think we have decided on Rosie Vanessa Leslie after my bestie and family member x

Some that I considered for my girls were Chloe, Charlotte (Charlie, Lottie), Rowan, Marley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->