Girls Names Help Really Needed x

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
Ladies I Need Some Help!

My boyfriends lastname is quite feminine so its quite difficult to find names that suit it.
His lastname is .....wait for it......... FLOWER!! :flower: :awww: lol

Our little boy is called Tyler Christopher (christopher after my dad) & this time round were having a girl
I need girl names that go with his lastname & we would like her to have a middle name too.

Obviously i cant choose names like "Lily Or Rose Or Daisy" as they are all flowers!! lol

He hates his lastname but most people thinks its quite a cute lastname haha, i suppose it will be fairly sweet for a little girl :dohh:

Please can anyone come up with some suggestions for us as were super stuck!!!

Ella Jennifer
Evelyn Maisie
Madelyn Isabelle
Holly Macey
Olivia Rae
Lydia Grace
Madison Amelia

Good luck :flower:

Ella Jennifer
Evelyn Maisie
Madelyn Isabelle
Holly Macey
Olivia Rae
Lydia Grace
Madison Amelia

Good luck :flower:

Thankyou hunny .... Olivia is one of our top choices at the moment , But we would probably go for Olivia Anne or Olivia Ann (ann after my sister's middle name)

Can't think of the middle names right now but how bout these for the first name?

Mae Flower
May Flower

Isn't the Mayflower a famous ship?!! Lol :)

Hmm - I can see why you are struggling to be honest! You need something pretty but not too cutesy I think.

Talitha
Arwen
Saskia
Lia
Carla
Rhiana
Mia
Jayla
Jada
Kayla
Jenna
Neve
Melissa
Amelie

Have fun choosing :)

Gracie flower has a nice ring to it.

Scarlet Grace Flower
Jessica Ann Flower
Lucy Jade Flower
Isobella Hope Flower
Alisha May Flower
Tallulah Rhian Flower
Olivia Marie Flower

Just a few suggestions xx

I liked the suggestion of Vivian Catrina. It it were me, I'd opt for something sophisticated or simple to balance out the cute surname.

I might pick something not as cutesy for the first name since the last name is cutesy (in a good way!).

Olivia is as cutesy as I would go, and I think what you picked sounds lovely. I wouldn't do Isabella Flower or something like Gracie Flower or Lucy Flower (no offense ladies just MOO)... May Flower reminds me of the ship and the moving company... I think the surname calls for a feminine name with some strength to balance it out. So I like:

Olivia Flower
Sarah Flower
Neve Flower
Christian Flower
Vivian Flower
Evelyn Flower
Ariel Flower
Tallulah Flower

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts