Girls Names!

My top girls names are/were:

Evelyn Rose (nickname Evie, prn. Eee-vee) *swoon* LOVE this name so much.
Mia Lisette
Mila Grace
Melena Jade
Elaina Clare
Tessa Rose

Hubby ruined Melena, Elaina and Tessa, though. Melaena is a medical term involving blood and poop... needless to say thats gone now! He says Elaina makes him think "Elaina the complainer" and Tessa is "Tessa the undresser"! So he ruined all my fun. :p

We both love Evelyn though. Little Evie! *swoon*

I'm calling the sprog either Kaya or Mhairi if it's a girl or Jhon or Shaw if it's a boy. I actually really liked Byron for a boy but the OH is vetoing it :(

Olivia was a contender for me, but OH no likey and mum said it reminds her of the character out of popeye-fcuk knows!:rofl:

forgot to say we are having angharad its welsh
i also like anoushka

its a foreign name but dp dont like it

Olivia was the most popular girls name in 2006, followed by Grace, Jessica and Ruby

https://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/fnames1206.pdf

I love the name Olivia but my friend called her little girl that, my neice is called Mia and shes a little :witch: but i love the name oh an i love her as well just shes a bit naughter lol! I like olivia mae!

We had decided on rio for a boy and i like rai for a girl but thats a no no now so be it girl or boy baby will be called rio!
x

Eeep @ Rio. Don't come to Australia. Rio is a brand of underwear. :p

i love the name olivia :)

most girls names here in my small village are
Brook
millie
amy
ashleigh
carol

hence why we picked Colby because it was different but only to know we moved to the same village their is another Colby where Locky got the name from and she will be in Adeles class at school :lol:

Think you could go for a good Irish name - It won't matter how you spell it, it can be pronouced any way you like :rofl: :rofl:

Mine's pronouced Sh - nade
There's also Aine (Arwn - ya), Niamh (Neve), Siobhan (Sh - vawn) or Roisin (Rosh - een).

Sinead

I have a Katie Patricia Rose and Lucy Ann, so I'm probaly going to stick with a traditional name if I have another girl. So, my favourites so far are Abigail, Sara and Megan. My OH doesn't like any of them, but I'm sure if I'm that dead set I'll talk him around :)

I'm sticking with Olivia haha OH is trying to change my mind bless :lol:

We're also having a re-think on the boys name < well OH is :D

I think boys names are so much harder !! have thought of quite a few girls names but never any boys!!! lol

TBH choosing names these days is hard ...

You have to be sooooooo careful as kids are getting worse with the name calling!

I love oliva think it gorgeous name!

xxx

lol @weestar Carol? is that really used nowadays?

I love Freya/Amelie (the french way)/Kerensa

Ben/Adam/Del lol

i like katie mae..tht might just be because katies my name :D

Me four!! I thought 'how could I have missed that?!' :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member