Girls who had implantation bleeding...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by susan_1981, Apr 23, 2009.

1. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me crashing over here again! Second time this week!

When I was pregnant before, I had what I think was implantation bleeding. It happened in the evening when I was 11dpo and more at 12dpo then stopped but my midwife seemed to think that was probably my uterus flushing out.

Anyway, I'm 10dpo today and last night I had some brown spotting. Was very, very light. Then today I've had a bit more, but it's still brown spotting. Usually I would spot a little and then my period would start properly soon after. And I usually have a LP of 13 days. So I'm wondering for the girls who've had this, what was it like? How heavy was it, how long did it last, what colour was it?

I'm pretty sure :witch: is going to arrive either later tonight or tomorrow morning but I'm not out yet so just wanted some advice really. The spotting is mixed in with creamy CM and a lot of it is just like really dried blood (sorry for TMI).

Any advice much appreciated xxxx

2. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

I got my bfp on dpo 10 - on dpo 11 & 12 I had a little ..... like would have missed it if I wasnt scrutinizing every time I wiped (was having a hard time believing all my hpts i guess - lol) anyway... little light brown mixed in with cm. (so looked really tan colored) Only saw it on three different wipes - all the rest were clear. Not sure if this was implantation bleeding but assuming it must have been - cause thats all their was & havent had any since. I normally do not have any leading up to bleeding with my AF - its either there or its not - never any kind of spotting.

Good luck to you!

3. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

That sounds exactly like what I had the first time. The midwife told me it was more than likely my uterus flushing out old blood. Just want time to roll on now so that I can know if i'm in or out this month - I'm suspecting out unfortunately!

4. Lyla

Lyla Member

hey susan-

I got my bfp on 11dpo and on 10dpo I went the bathroom and there was a VERY small amount of light pink when I wiped. The night before I had incredibly sharp pains in my lower left side for about 3 minutes. They were random. I am 8 1/2 weeks now! Good luck!

5. Scootpootie

Scootpootie Well-Known Member

I REALLY NEED the answer to this as well. I had some light spotting today. My period is due on 4/26. it's only the 23rd. I am confused, but still hopeful. I had spotting before in pregnancy so I'm hoping that my miracle is still intact. I'm praying so...Hope you're pregnant.
    :hug: