• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Girls who used CBFM the month of BFP

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi girls. Hope you don't mind me crashing over here but I have question. The month you got your BFP, did your CBFM stay "high" or did it go back to low?

This is my third month using it and I didn't get a peak, although this could be because I got up to pee in the middle of the night 2 days running near the time of ovulation. I'm almost certain I have ov'd because FF is saying I have and I had positive OPKs. But I'm confused as to why it's still high considering I ov'd on Monday. Surely it would have gone to low again even if it did miss my ovulation?

:hi: susan, this is weird this, cos i was on just the 2nd mth with monitor ....... and i O later like 5days later than usually n i ddint get a peak and it stayed high the whole way thro !
i thought it was cos my O day wasnt on the same day as the mth b4 ....... goodluck :dance:

Oooh how weird. Hopefully I'll be making my way back to 1st tri this month. Not going to get myself excited though! Thanks xxx

yeh it is weird aint it !!! and that mth i had bloods at docs aswell but it was 4dpo instead on 7dpo and was told i didnt O !! but i charted aswell and that said different !!!

goodluck :dance:

HI... mine went back to low about 5 days after ovulation.

I got my BFP on the 2nd cycle of using my CBFM... and I ov'd a lot later than I thought I would so I am do glad I used it because I reckon I could have missed ov for months if I didn't!!

HTH. x

Honey just checking, was that the month you got your BFP?

I'm trying not to get excited now! But part of me is wondering if the CBFM uses guesswork some of the time. Like it hasn't picked up my ov day, so it's just saying it's high because it's expecting to get a peak. I'm sure my ov didn't show up because on the Thursday and Friday night before I ov'd, I had to get up in the night for the loo so my FMU was only held for about 4 hours whereas it would usually be at least 8. I'm almost certain that I have ov'd because my temps say I have (and apparently that's the only definite way you can tell - other than blood tests obviously) and I had positive OPKs. But my OPKs are still showing very dark lines, they were positive for about 3 days, they're negative now but showing really dark lines which is unusual for me.

But I did ov later this cycle because I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy last month as my period was so heavy and I had worse cramps than usual. But the strange thing is that my period arrived 2 days early but this cycle is definitely going to be a longer one. My cycles are pretty regular but always have a LP of 13 days, whereas last month it was only 11 which I've never had. It's very confusing but I'm pretty sure that when I used my first test stick this month, it was "low".

Roll on this time next week xxx

oohhh gosh , fx for a :bfp: weird bout ur opk showing pos tho !! must be a good sign :dance:

Thanks. I'm feeling all excited now!!! I'm ignoring my symptoms this month (although listing them in my journal so I can check back if I'm not pregnant this month) as I seem to get pregnancy symptoms every month these days!!! Should be able to find out if I am or not next weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"