Girls who will be taking an hpt on Jun 11th and their symptoms as go now....

artich

Reaction score
My Af is due on June 9th but plan to take an hpt on Jun 11th provided the af doesn't show up. No I am not patient but weak enough to be disappointed on getting a bfn...I am having a whole lot of symptoms but not sure if they are for real or I am too closely observing them. Not sure if it's nausea or nervousness that's causing a heaviness in the throat....a word from all of you who have their af due on Jun 11th, when did you ovulate and the symptoms you have would be great.....

I am due AF on 10th
Am currently 11dpo, and at the minute suffering from backache, aching teeth and headache, from 5dpo to 10 dpo
Blocked nose
Cramps
Spotting / light bleed (10dpo)
Nausea
Backache
Tugging behind belly button
Sore nipples
Veiny bbs
Hope this helps
Good luck

I am due AF on 10th
Am currently 11dpo, and at the minute suffering from backache, aching teeth and headache, from 5dpo to 10 dpo
Blocked nose
Cramps
Spotting / light bleed (10dpo)
Nausea
Backache
Tugging behind belly button
Sore nipples
Veiny bbs
Hope this helps
Good luck

To the best of my knowledge spotting is a pretty strong symptom....sticky baby dust your way...GL.....let me know when u test it....

AF is due the 11/12th for me. I'm 9/10 dpo and tested this morning with a bfn. Not many symptoms to report but here are some things I've noticed: weird crampy feeling down low off and on since 4dpo, boobs feeling slightly heavier, itchy nipples, acid reflux (at least I think) a couple of days,very emotional and irritable, creamy cm, sligh backache for a couple days. I'm not getting my hopes up because AF is probably on her way.

I'll probably be taking my first test on June 11th, (at 10dpo since I am far from patient). I o'ed on June 1st, today I'm 5DPO and so far:

-UTI on 2 DPO (brutal)
-Caker sore on 4 DPO (not sure this is a symptom but hormones clearly out of whack)

and honestly, that's it so far... :nope:

Is getting creamy lotion like CM is a sure sign of pregnancy? I not getting it though...

Is getting creamy lotion like CM is a sure sign of pregnancy? I not getting it though...

Also I am having these mood swings n irritability.....I m confused if it's a symptom or my anxiety about the result....

Ive heard CM isn't a true indicator - some have tons and some have none :shrug: If you have YELLOW tinted CM though I think it's pretty safe to say that's a great sign (as long as it's not thick yellow like infection)

I am 11dpo today, and praying it's my month!!
My biggest symptoms so far are:
8dpo - heightened sense of smell, mid-back pain
9dpo - heightened sense of smell, pink/brown spotting only when wiping that one time, irritable/tearful
10dpo - full of energy, feeling super positive! brown stretchy CM only one time when wiping. achey pelvic area (like a pulled muscle)
11dpo (today) - achey pelvic area, mid-back pain

Wondering if I implanted in this time-frame?? :winkwink:

I am 10dpIUI my current symptoms are:
5dpiui: sore bbs, nausea, cramping
7Dpiui: headaches, bright red spotting, nausea and cramps
My doctor has me going in for my beta test on June 9th, if it is a positive I have to go back on the 11th for another test to confirm.

GL everyone!

I am 10dpIUI my current symptoms are:
5dpiui: sore bbs, nausea, cramping
7Dpiui: headaches, bright red spotting, nausea and cramps
My doctor has me going in for my beta test on June 9th, if it is a positive I have to go back on the 11th for another test to confirm.

GL everyone!

GL .......sticky baby dust your way.....keep us posted about the result.....

AF is due on the 10th for me, I have already tested a few times with bfn but will wait and see what happens with AF now though.
I have a few symptoms, but it don't think this is my month. Infact I think my ovarian cyst has come back which gives me similar symptoms to pregnancy. My boobs are killing me which never happens, I have constant abdominal cramps which were pretty bad 7dpo. I have yellow cm, and I'm a moody cow and very emotional which isn't like me at all. Headaches and have a very mild cold, and I'm peeing non-stop and very fatigued. I generally feel shite lol
We will see! But I think they are just a coincidence though unfortunately.
Good luck everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->