Give me all your old wives' tales - determined to beat induction!

Fennel seeds, or fennel tea, it helps with breastfeeding as well in case you are planning to do so. Good luck, I have heard the same about sex, stairs, etc, but when the time comes I'll have even more ideas great thread!

Well this is my baby number 7 tried EVERYTHING sex does work but needs to be a good few times a day ! Now this time I had an incline I was gonna go overdue and did not want that at all so I bought some 1000mg evening primrose capsules I took one and inserted 2 at night next morning had bloody show :) so same thing the 2nd night same thing next morning LOTS of show was crampy on and off nothing major but by 10pm got a strong contraction and knew I was in labour I rang hospital was told to go straight in with being number 7 so jumped in car well best I could lol and hubby foot to floor no stopping ! Contractions coming thick and fast knew I was barley gonna get there (hospital is 5 mins away) anyway we did hubby ran got a chair ran me in and forget the rest he was born a few mins later so for me it was DEFFO the epo I had no signs niggles at all before that good luck x

Massage! I don't know why I didn't think of this before. They know which areas to stay away from so if you ask them to put focus on these areas (ankles feet etc) it may help. Still sex, orgasm, and nipple stim is by far the best. Walking hasn't done me any good, haven't had even a single B&h twinge or anything else. shrug:

Have been going for pg massage/reflexology but up til now she's kept away from certain points. Seeing her wed and now I'm 37+ I've told her to bring it on!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->