Give me gift ideas for a 1st birthday for a fiver or less please!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by discoclare, Apr 2, 2011.

1. discoclare

discoclare Well-Known Member

As the title says! Can you think of a nice little pressie for a fiver or less for a baby for a 1st birthday? It's a secret santa type thing in one of my baby groups where all the babies turn one around the same time and we are having a joint picnic. I don't know which baby I'm buying for or even whether it's a boy or girl, we will just pick at random so needs to be gender neutral.

2. mumtobeplus1

mumtobeplus1 Expecting & Mum of 1

Stacking cups from ELC they are £6. x

3. Surprise

Surprise Well-Known Member

Board books are great! Especially the ones with textures to touch. I'm not sure how much they cost in the UK?

4. 3011busyyear

3011busyyear Well-Known Member

I was just in town and both Poundland and The Works shop had nice books for £1. Can't go wrong with books. They had some Easter ones if you wanted something themed.

Otherwise how about a children's photo frame to put in there room, a cd/DVD for kids cartoons/music, coloring books and crayons?
    Not sure what else, if you were buying something for your LO what would you choose?

5. julietz

julietz Well-Known Member

Get your self down to debenhams or order online, its free delivery, they have a gifts and toy sale on starting from £2.40 lots to choose from,
    Copy and paste the link below into your browser to take you right there-

https://www.debenhams.com/sale/gifts-toys#catalogId=10001&lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online%3DY/categories%3C{productsuniverse_d1_sale}/categories%3C{productsuniverse_d1_sale_18647}/categories%3C{productsuniverse_d1_sale_18647_109651}&ps=default&sfn=Categories&sfv=Toys+%26amp%3B+games&sid=*min_price&storeId=10001

Here are some of the offers and ideas- all under £5 and loads more

Attached Files:

6. KimB1980

KimB1980 IVF Success

Tesco have stacking stars, wooden shape puzzles and ring stacker for just a few pounds each.

7. laura1991

laura1991 Mummy to Lily

paints? there like £1 for each colour in elc