Give up

sorry you're struggling :(
if you need anyone to vent to, there are a lot of us here who have the same difficulties, and will be willing to listen and support you!

6 months, I know it's not long but I am the most impatient person ever. This the first month getting the witch has actually made me burst into tears on the loo

6 months, I know it's not long but I am the most impatient person ever. This the first month getting the witch has actually made me burst into tears on the loo

It is very difficult but there is a great group of women who are here to support one another. I broke down when my af came a few days ago bc I was certain I was pregnant. We are here like Destiny said to vent to.

Hang in there! I think 6 months is like the "breaking point" month. I'm on cycle #6 too and it's been a struggle. :hugs:

I remember that as well, keep in mind if you give up then you'll never reach your goal. I agree it's a very hard mental game to have to keep trying month after month. I've been trying for nearly a year and it's disheartening reaching this mile stone, but next month will be another month.

:hugs:

Aww pet. Big big big hugs!! I know I'm heading for the same heartbreak, I'm only on cycle one and I'm already cracking up.

Hi loz10 :wave:

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I know that feeling, think I say that every 5-6 months. I'm 35, DH is 37 and we've been TTCing for 1 year and 5 months and are starting our 3rd IUI (w/ injectables like the other 2 times).

If you're really in a rut maybe go NTNP for a while? It might be good with a break. And keep in mind that it can take perfectly fertile couples up to 1 year to conceive. You only have a 15-20% chance each month even if you time things right.

I hope you soon feel better and see that BFP :dust:

Yeh I think coz its hit 6 months now this is the hardest it's been. My AF is really heavy this month too.
Friend has just had her baby too and that hasn't helped. My Facebook is just full of it all. Was thinking of coming off it. The longer it takes the more it makes me worry there's a problem.

I've been trying 2 years, and i can honestly say 6 months was the toughest milestone for me!
That said, AF usually makes me burst into tears every month, except this month when i laughed...because i had literally just stood up from taking a pregnancy test.

It's even worse when someone else has a baby. in the time we've been TTC, 2 close friends have had babies (now aged 18 months and 14 months) and the one with the 18 month old is now 3 months pregnant with another. 2 of my daughters teachers have had babies, my SIL now has a 13 month old and another of my friends just announced she's 4 months along.

it's rough, but keep going! try to relax and be in the moment! (trust me, i know it's easier said than done!)

good luck :flower:

I now know when I O and how long my cycles are in these 6 months so I am going to just stop doing OPK and stop using the fertility friend app. We just going to have loads of naught nights sorry tmi lol. I am due to O when it's my cousins wedding this time so hopefully that will relax me. (I will be having a drink and enjoying myself).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->