Giveaway - brand new box of softcups Australia

Mum2miller

Mummy to 2 and pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi, when we were trying to conceive i ordered in a few boxes of softcups from America as they don't stock them in australia. i have 1 whole unopened box and a few from another box left over if anyone is wanting them?? I am happy to post within Australia or even NZ (as long as postage isn't to high)?? Only 1 box so first in.

If I sen you the delivery money could I please have them I'm in the uk xx

uk sell them on amazon/ebay etcx

i just did a quick google, it would prob be cheaper to get through somewhere there? https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/instead_softcups_menstrual_cups_x6.html

this place seems to sell them?

I just checked amazon thanks xx

i copied this to explain better: se Softcup as a reservoir to keep sperm close to the cervix

Although commonly used for period protection, trying-to-conceive (TTC) couples have discovered a new use for the Softcup - as a fertility aid!

So how are women using the hypo-allergenic Softcup to increase their chances of conceiving a baby? Instead of inserting the Softcup during their periods, trying-to-conceive couples are using the Softcup following lovemaking to help pool and hold sperm around the cervix. Alternately, semen can be directly deposited into the Softcup reservoir and inserted directly into the vagina and around the cervix.
https://health.infoniac.com/uimg/instead-softcup-conception.jpg

there fab to keep everything in after :sex: :thumbup: x

good to hear scerena :) hope they work for you! they did for me

Ohhh... wow thats funny! I wonder who first decided to try that :)

yee it is definitely a little different but hey if it works why not i say!

Happy to post them anywhere in Aus if someone wants them?

I am interested in These as I have being trying to get them from the states with no luck. Please let me know if they are still available. Thanks

hi yeah they are. if you want to pm me your details i will happily post them to you :)

Hi if you still have these available, please let me know. Have been looking everywhere for these to help conceive. Thank you :)

Hi Ive been trying to fall pregnant and I've just found out that soft cups can help me fall, but I'm finding it very hard to buy any in Australia,if you still have any would I be able to buy some as I've been trying for over a year and Hoping this will be my last resort

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->