Giver or Receiver?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
:rofl::blush:

As the title says are you a giver or receiver? would you prefer to give a present rather than receive it?

for me i would prefer to give... i dont know why... suppose im just a great present buyer / giverer! :rofl: !

hahaha

I'd rather give. I love picking pressies for people, and seeing their reactions.

Damn, I voted the wrong thing! :hissy: I like to give presents!!!

i get embarassed/uncomfortable when people give me things (plus i feel like i have everything i really need) so i prefer to give to others.

I grt more excited on other peoples birthdays etc when i give them gifts

I like the look on peoples fgaces when I give them something...and it makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong I like to receive a gift like anyone else, but if I had to choose it would definately be give. I like doing things that make the people I care about smile.

i too love giving gifts! it makes me feel good knowing i've made someone happy :D x

I also like to give ppl things x

ohhh i love giving presents! just to see peoples reactions :D especially when it's something hard to find/rare/what they reeeally really want! :D

xXx

I like buying gifts... it's like a challenge to find the "prefect gift"... love it!!

Yeah reason i ask... its my OH birthday next week and i couldnt think what to get him but i know he keeps looking at the netbooks on the internet... think they are esus or something, like a laptop but a smaller version. Well i was looking and they £185 but there a fab toshiba one, should have been £350 but had £70 off then i had a voucher code for 30% off can u believe it, so i got it for £195... i know its alot of money but he deserves it and will completely not be expecting it at all as he knows im a bit poor at the minute but he didnt know the savings for him! hehe cant wait to see his face when he opens it :D xxxxx

Giver or Receiver?

:rofl::rofl: i have to laugh at my dirty mind....i was completley off topic :rofl:

Why isnt there a both botton? :hissy: :lol:

I love going out and buying gifts for people and spending loads of time finding the perfect thing and seeing their faces when they get given it.

But...

I like to recieve too!! :rofl:

I love giving people things, as i jsut love the way there face light up

I am definatley a giver: I love to what people reactions and like surprising people. Best one was my mums 50th: Suprised her big time all day!

Giver or Receiver?

:rofl::rofl: i have to laugh at my dirty mind....i was completley off topic :rofl:

LMAO :rofl: well it only took about a million posts hahaha!! i actually thought everyone would answer the rudey way.... must just be our dirtay minds chel! :rofl: :happydance:

I am definitely a giver! I like to make people around me happy. When I was a teenager living at home, I would blow my whole pay cheque on other people lol I don't think it's ever going to change either, it is a huge part of who I am!

LMAO I thought this was something else then!!

I like buying little gifts like spare of moment, funny gadgets, thinking of you whist in town - Got told I was wasting my money :rofl: I like those kind of things too I mean who doesn't like a little think of you seems I didn't get them because he didn't understand why I wasted my money :dohh: stopped it lol Well every now and then I will ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->