Giving up hope :( ttc baby no2

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
It will be my cd3 tomorrow an am gana start takin soya isoflavones its onli 40mg so dont no hw much to take as the drs said i dont ovulatevan i have irregual periods as is this is my 1st period since 1st of june please help an advise as am just givin up

aww hon, don't give up hope! I took soy iso this month CD3-7.. I got the concentrated kind from GNC and it said it was 50mg concentrate but only 40% isoflavones=20mg So I took 9 pills the first two days and 10 pills for the remainder 3. I recommend you take them at night because they can cause hot flashes and make you nauseous. I am on CD18 and have been feeling twinges on my ovaries.. so I know I will ovulate soon. There is hope, so please don't give up. xx

Thank you i got told ihad pcos aswell i think am gana take 3 tablets tomrrow night forv5 days an i hope this works been trc for nearli 2 years xx

Good Luck :) I have pcos and irregular periods and this cycle I took vitamin d3 and my ovulation went from day 43 to day 20! so it might be worth a look :winkwink:

Oooo where did you get them from hun an what are they called xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"