Giving up things you like

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
What are some things you like doing but are giving up/not doing because you're pregnant?

I am huuuuge into snowboarding. My BF & I actually tried to plan this pregnancy around the snowboarding season. Of course it didn't work :( I am going to have such a hard time this winter not snowboarding. This might sound crazy, but I am tempted to go... for my sanity's sake. Snowboarding has always been my escape. My thing to do to keep me sane. I've been doing it for 16 years now, so I am confident in my abilities. I also wouldn't be doing anything crazy. No hard trails. Everyone tells me I am crazy! But I honestly don't know how I am going to get through the winter without hitting the slopes. I would be doing it once probably in December. I won't be 9 months prego & shredding the gnar. THAT is pushing it! ALSO: I live in the Northeast US, so our mountains aren't THAT high up. I know some people will say it's an oxygen issue. But it's not like I'm 10,000+ feet up. Our tallest is 4,000.

Anyone else have something they truly enjoy doing, but won't be able to because they're pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"