Giving up this cycle :(

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I started my period on the 5th and it ended on the 9th. But since then I’ve been spotting pinky red on and off. I’ve been temping and my temps are holding steady for now and supposedly my fertile window begins tomorrow. However, my CM is still creamy, my cervix is still low and hard and open and I’m no where near a positive OPK.

I’m just not feeling hopeful this cycle :( thinking about giving up and trying again in January

I felt this way this cycle, but I ovulated later than usual at cd18. It's draining though, it's a constant waiting game :hugs:

I felt this way this cycle, but I ovulated later than usual at cd18. It's draining though, it's a constant waiting game :hugs:

It is so draining :( I am so emotional at the moment I’m just crying constantly! I’d much rather be in my TWW than in this wait to ovulate!

I'm so sorry for your recent loss :hugs:
I think it's worth bearing in mind this could be throwing things off a lot at the moment and whilst I wouldn't necessarily say give up, if it's going to be less stressful for you to just wait for a more regular cycle to happen then do so.
I think though, given a little time you'll see ovulation happen. It just may take a little longer, things are still trying to get back to normal and this can take time.
You can try a few things to try to regulate yourself; raspberry leaf tea can help regulate things and sort af out, it can also strengthen the uterus. Evening primrose oil can help regulate hormones, coQ10 can help with the health of your eggs, exercise could help clear any lingering spotting waiting to come out, fertility yoga, tai chi can help keep you calm, and acupuncture or reflexology can help too.
I hope whatever you decide to do, you have your take home baby soon :hugs:

I’m still spotting brown mucus stuff, cervix still low and hard and temps steady and low. OPKs still very negative too. I’m supposed to ovulate on Monday however it seems incredibly unlikely given how my body is at the moment :( oh well we’ll see x

You may surprise yourself, sometimes ovulation happens when you least expect it! If it doesn't then try not to let it get you down, you've been through a lot and it takes time to adjust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->