Giving up !!

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
:cry: I'm getting to emotional and stressed, every time I see a preg lady or a new born it literally breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I'm giving up on conceiving. Not getting my hopes up every cycle and not stressing my self to make sure we :sex: on time every month !

It will happen, it does happen. It took us 3 years and a long journey of discovering what was wrong. I know the feeling you have. I cried and cried when my sister told me she was expecting. I wouldn't go to the supermarket because of all the pregnant ladies. I ended up off work and on antidepressants. It's a horrible place to be but it will happen. Yes, maybe don't get your hopes up as much each month, mine had been rock bottom for a year or so, I didn't even buy pregnancy tests any more. It gets easier, it really does. How long have you been trying for?

When we first started TTC #1 I was always stressing and obsessing. I then chose to concentrate on different aspects of my life (we went on holiday, I changed job) and hasn't kept track or really DTD all that much that month. Id had an MMC 2 months earlier so didn't really think anything would happen and it just did! I hope you get a BFP really soon hun the waiting game is awful :( sending loads of hugs and sticky baby dust! :hugs:

Almost a year !! The thing that hurts the most is with an ex we tried one cycle bam af next cycle we where preg ended at 10 wks sadly. :( !!! Previous relationship was on the pill and after 6 months of not trying but no contraception apart from the pill I was expecting again which sadly ende!! This partner and I have been trying and nothing bar a chem :(

Hey, I know how you feel. My dh and I have been trying for almost a year too. Last cycle we got our first ever bfp and it was a chemical, we were really sad. I don't temp, use opks or take any vitamins besides folic acid. We just bd every other day, and try to relax. It is hard because we are so ready for a baby!
Just remember that many ladies have gone through this waiting game as we are, and they got pregnant eventually, gave birth and have their babies! So I am sure our turn will come!:flower:
Maybe you can get a check up with a doctor? Ours have done blood tests on us, without us even asking, after the chemical. I am sure everything is ok, it sometimes just takes time.
Good luck!

Thanks ladies :) i hope so we are more then ready !! And both our bloods are fine :( so its just a waiting game but im not gonna think about it

TTC..HMandTS have you been checked for factor 5 laiden and thrombophilia.
if you have had a few misscarriages it would be worth asking, most drs dont check for this normally unless you tell them it runs in the family
it usually goes unnoticed unless you actually have a dr (usually a fertlity one) who checks.

my aunty kept misscarrying even had a stillborn and her fertility dr only tested her once she had a stillborn, went on meds and endeed up with 1 healthy girl.

its worth asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"