giving up

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
I've given up trying, at almost 2 years trying and one loss, I can't anymore. I can't think about it. I think DH is still hopeful, but I don't know how he could be when my body can't even regulate itself without living at the fertility doc. I probably won't be hanging around here anymore because it makes my chest close up to think about it. I appreciate those of you who've lent support in the past months ttc together.
Bye lovelies

Please dont EVER give up. Please, it hurts me to see you say that. If it takes 10 years it will all still be worth it. Take a look in BFP announcements, there are so many women who have tried for years and years and finally got there rainbow baby. Can you imagine that feeling and you'll be so thankful to yourself that you didnt give up that you stuckin there and kept trying hard. That baby wants to be in your arms. I haven't been trying as long as you but ive had my losses and i know how it hurts, but i can never give up because i live for that experience that joy that "OMG FINALLY" moment. I dont care how long i have to try. Please just think about it. I could see if this was #2+ but this is #1...#1 your first, maybe only...

Not sure if you will still see this. But please don't give up! Even though I haven't been trying for as long as you had, I understand how hard it can be cycle after cycle..to see the bfn.
If it's something you really want, never give up! Miracle can happen!
Seek help from another doctor/clinic. Good luck! :)

I will echo what the other ladies said which is never give up. It's OK to take a break from this site if it is giving u additional stress but never give up on getting ur take home baby. One thing I can assure you is that the minute you have ur baby in your arms, this feeling of anger,hopelessness etc will all be distant memory (from my experience). Ttc can be very stressful, please be kind to urself and take care of urself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->