• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Glob of EWCM with pink in strange part of cycle?

minties

Complete
Reaction score
Not actually TTC right now so sorry for putting this here but I wasn't sure where else it could go.

I am on CD14 after a chemical pregnancy. I have very long, irregular cycles of which the shortest has been 35 days and the longest 62 days. The last 2 cycles were 62 and 51 days long.

We had sex 6 days ago thinking nothing of it (no protection) because of the timing of my cycle. I've just had a glob of EWCM type stuff that was tinged with pink. It was an isolated glob, I havent had any EWCM at all lately and my CM I recorded as sticky this morning. To my knowledge, I have never spotted during a cycle for ovulation or any other reason (I don't spot pre-period) unless I was about to miscarry, or due to pregnancy.

I'm a former LTTC'er so I don't want to cause any offense to ladies who are really trying, as it took us 8 years. But we've decided our family is complete now and I'm a little freaked out!

I'm trying to think of any other reason for a pink tinged blob of CM? It seems highly unlikely I would have ovulated anyway so I'm pretty sure it's not an implantation bleed, but still worrying now anyway. It is the exact same thing I had with my pregnancy with my daughter.

I had never had any spotting mid cycle UNTIL i had a chemical pregnancy. Then i did notice some ovulation spotting in the cycles following the chemical. So it could be that. At a guess, I would say sex on CD8 following a chemical is probably unlikely to result in pregnancy, but of course i might be wrong!

Thanks! I doubt it's anything either, just one of those random things our bodies do. I won't normally be ovulating until CD26-36 and have no signs of having ovulated or being about to. CM is dry or sticky.

I do have pelvic pain but I have adhesions from c-sections so put it down to that.

Thanks for your replies :)

One thing that was weird was the bleeding from the chemical. It was all bright red, a bit more than spotting but less than a period and lasted 2 days. Pregnancy tests are negative, but seems weird to me that the miscarriage was just a few days of bright blood? There was no clotty stuff or dark red or any cramps.

Sorry for your loss. I had a bit of mystery pre O spotting this month as well. I expect your hormones are just a bit all over the place due to your chemical.

I have no idea about the bleeding but tbh even with my loss at 7 weeks I had less bleeding than a lot of ladies have described, no heavier than AF and not even a particularly heavy one. I suppose it's just one of those everybody's different things.

I'm putting it down to a hormonal thing, I've got truckloads of EWCM now. Will avoid the man of the house just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"