GNC FertilityBlend supplements?

HolisticDoc

Reaction score
Im curious if any of you ladies have tried this blend from Gnc (Daily Wellness Company® Fertility Blend). I saw good online success stories for both the male and female blends.

I'm currently taking my own mix of supplements (vitex, maca, vitamin D, B-100 complex, Cod liver oil, Black current seed oil). What are you ladies taking?

I have been taking nature made prenatals in gel cap form along with 4-5mg folate and for egg health : 200mg pine bark extract ,200 mg -300mg a day ubiquinol ,and a fertility smoothie every morning.

I bought my DH the fertility blend from GNC about 6 weeks ago. Hopefully he's been taking it, he has it at the office. We get his SA result today, so I'll let you know. AFM, I was on a fertility blend and vitex, and I think the vitex gave me really bad hormonal acne that was hard to get rid of. So beware.
On Clomid, GArden of life prenatal, vitamin E 400, Vitamin C 1000, Red Raspberry leaf tea daily

Try Dong Quai, I think that is safer than the vitex and commonly used in Chinese medicine for fertility.

I bought my DH the fertility blend from GNC about 6 weeks ago. Hopefully he's been taking it, he has it at the office. We get his SA result today, so I'll let you know. AFM, I was on a fertility blend and vitex, and I think the vitex gave me really bad hormonal acne that was hard to get rid of. So beware.
On Clomid, GArden of life prenatal, vitamin E 400, Vitamin C 1000, Red Raspberry leaf tea daily

Try Dong Quai, I think that is safer than the vitex and commonly used in Chinese medicine for fertility.

Thank you! Please let me know if your husband's SA showed improvement. In regards to Dong Quai, that is actually in the vitex blend i'm taking. My skin has actually really improved since taking it. I 've been getting compliments all week on my skin/complexion and the vitex/dong quai is the only change i've made. However, I know many other ladies have reported an increase in acne with vitex. I guess it's all how our hormones respond.

Good luck to you ladies and thank you for your responses.

Still waiting for those results. I called in and the nurse said the doctor has to go over the result with my DH. I hope that's not bad! I'm nervous. That was 2 days ago so still waiting....

Still waiting for those results. I called in and the nurse said the doctor has to go over the result with my DH. I hope that's not bad! I'm nervous. That was 2 days ago so still waiting....

Will they tell your husband over the phone, or does he have to physically go in for an appointment? They probably don't want to disclose your hubby's results over the phone with you due to HIPA laws. So hopefully it's just that.

a urologist called him today and results came back good. I have nothing to compare it to before the gnc supplement but maybe they did him good. We'll see! GL to you :)

That's wonderful! Happy to hear the good news. Good luck to you as well. I'll probably start my husband on that supplement soon, just for overall support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->