go ape?

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
has anyone been there?

now my brother ha passed his driving test, our mum is treatin us to a day there, and wanted to know what its like.

will be going to the one at thetford forest :)

You mean go ape exactly where? we have one near us at moors valley?

Oh no idea then...the one we have is very good but i wouldn't dare do it but my sisters enjoyed it!!! x

I treated hubby to Go Ape in May for his birthday....it was the one up in Scotland though.

He loved it, but wished he had been a bit fitter as he was shattered afterwards.

I would say so long as you arent afraid of heights and have some fitness it should be great.....I thought about doing it until I heard the course we were at you had to zip slide over a valley to get to course so I decided against it....I am so scared of heights lol..

Emma.xx

I treated hubby to Go Ape in May for his birthday....it was the one up in Scotland though.

He loved it, but wished he had been a bit fitter as he was shattered afterwards.

I would say so long as you arent afraid of heights and have some fitness it should be great.....I thought about doing it until I heard the course we were at you had to zip slide over a valley to get to course so I decided against it....I am so scared of heights lol..

Emma.xx

im scared of heights but i somehow got talked into it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"