Go the BLUES

Soontobe

Reaction score
hehe...so ladies...(and guys?)

who do we all go for

im a queenslander but go for the blues big time :happydance:

bring it :devil:

:gun:

Ok well I am weird. In State of Origin I go the Maroons. I am also a Huge BullDogs supporter as I was born in Canterberry. I also luv the Cowboys. Broncos have been a bit slack, but still like them.

In AFL, I think Port Adelaide is a strong team, luv watching them play. Luv Johnathon Brown, Go the lions.

So I am a bit of everything. most of all I just luv a good hard game.

But what really gets my heart pumping and makes me run along the side line is watching my sons play. I enjoy nothing more than running around all football season after my kids watching them play hard and have fun. I am their biggest fan

Go Cockroaches! Anyone watching the current series? Second game was mortifying for NSW!!! I watched it with Maroons supporters and during the second half I had to go and stand outside the pub until the game was over...

My hubby goes for the broncos :)

Ok well I am weird. In State of Origin I go the Maroons. I am also a Huge BullDogs supporter as I was born in Canterberry. I also luv the Cowboys. Broncos have been a bit slack, but still like them.

In AFL, I think Port Adelaide is a strong team, luv watching them play. Luv Johnathon Brown, Go the lions.

So I am a bit of everything. most of all I just luv a good hard game.

But what really gets my heart pumping and makes me run along the side line is watching my sons play. I enjoy nothing more than running around all football season after my kids watching them play hard and have fun. I am their biggest fan

UP THE BULLDOGS AND BLUES!!!!! yeeeeewww lol im a massive bulldogs and blues supporter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->