• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

God do i really need this

dbspider

Reaction score
Well yesterday we found out we were team :blue: again which is great but after we found out the wife who is footie mad went to the football match.

When she came home she said it was a good game and i am sure the LO loved it cause all day he has been kicking me at the football even when she was sat down i managed to feel the baby kick or move for the first time (It was wonderfull so emotional i almost :cry:)

But the thing is I HATE FOOTBALL can i put up with another footy mad boy in the house

hehe, babies geerally cant really hear until around 17+ weeks and even then its only really muffled sounds, they can only hear mummies heartbeat and tummy sounds to start with, and even if he could have heard it that doesnt mean he'll adore foot ball when hes older, children despite having influence from the womb (mainly music and taste of food) grow through what their parents do, so i mean if your partner really wants him to be footy mad she could try to get him on a team n stuff but even then, he simply might not enjoy it, they are their own person. So don't worry.x

Awww my DH loved it when he 1st felt our son kick - he welled up and that is 100% unlike him!! He will deny it now though lol!

As for footy, Im the fan in this house! DH is a rugby fan which i totally dont get, but im slowly turning him heheh. My youngest son seems to love it, but my eldest is completely uninterested!! There is hope for you yet lol.

just wanted to add that my partner being the eldest of three was put on a team, he enjoyed it, but his other 2 bros simply couldn't be bothered! hes now not interested in sports ast all really, hes a full blown Uni musician, and his parents gave him no influence on that, it was his own choice in life.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"