God I hate huggies!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Funny, I just came on to post the following when I saw the "God I love pampers" thread.

I love pampers but the last time I went to the store, they didn't have pampers in the size I needed SO had to buy huggies. I thought to give them another chance and that perhaps the next size that Chase is in (Stage 1) would be better than the newborn.

Every f**king time he wears them, he's wet from the leaking. I just picked him up and his entire back was soaking wet. So here's me trying to change a hungry baby from his wet clothes before feeding him.

Definitely going to a store that does sell Pampers!

I'v never had a problem with huggies nappies myself- But I HATE the wipes. You cant get them out the packet, the rip easily and are too wet.

Give me pampers every time

yikes! Haven't had this problem yet but we haven't used Huggies lately

i dont like them either they leak alot i only got them as they had no pampers i also hate the wipes too xx

I use pampers and/or non-brand name wipes that they sell in a pharmacy here in Canada, which are quite good.

Agree, huggies wipes are too wet.

I definitely think that they are a problem for boys only. Am I correct?

I swear that I remember they were fine for my daughter, but never Jayden and now Chase.

I definitely think that they are a problem for boys only. Am I correct?

I swear that I remember they were fine for my daughter, but never Jayden and now Chase.

Yes...

I was just going to say the same thing you said above.

I have no problems.

Mello

Actually one of hubby's cousins said she had problems with Huggies (her little girl is 10 days older than Hannah). Said poop would go all up Allie's back :sick: :rofl:

Lovely! Hate when that happens and almost did yesterday.

:rofl::rofl:

I might change then, I'm using huggies for my little man and he seems to want nappy change every time not long after he poos ( maybe 30min )

I hated the huggies newborn. They were always leaking but now that Pierre is in the next size up I've only had one leaky huggies that I remember. Still he almost always wears pampers.

Huggies wipes are annoying too. I agree they're too thick and break easily and they also always seem to leave little bits all over his bum.

Huggies wipes too wet?! they're much thicker and dryer than Pampers wipes here. I love the Huggies wipes, can't stand Pampers/Johnsons, they're too wet and make her bum sore.

I agree, Huggies nappies always leaked for Bethanie too!

I hate huggies always have from Dan was a baby 10 years ago, they leak something shocking, I find them to be a bit hard compared to Pampers.

I've tried loads of different nappies and some nappies were better for my skinny girls than my chunky monkey boy.

Pampers always leak on Toby if he's done a big, messy poo but Huggies contain it. Don't have a problem ever with wet nappies leaking with any brand. Make sure the nappies aren't too big or small or they could have gaps or may not be absorbant enough for baby.

In my opinion....these nappies are great............

Pampers Newborn, Baby dry and Active Fit (although not quite as absorbant as others)

Huggies, all styles

Boots own

Tesco's own

Aldi's own (yep...I gave them a whirl and were fab....they look like they're made by Pampers to me)

I don't like Asda's own brand....they were not very absorbant and a girly peachy and purple design too.

I find the Huggies wipes very wet too, prefer the Pampers, they seem softer to me

Only pampers for Sharlotte... and the baby dry ones we don't like... we've been using swaddlers, but moving to cruisers to see how they work now that she's growing out of the available sizes.

I don't care for pampers wipe dispenser. I have to go digging for a wipe and the wipe hole scrapes my hand every time... but I do like the wipes a little better than the huggies ones. Just wish they had a better dispensing system:dohh:

Yay For Pampers!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i hate huggies they are crapx

Only pampers for Sharlotte... and the baby dry ones we don't like... we've been using swaddlers, but moving to cruisers to see how they work now that she's growing out of the available sizes.

I don't care for pampers wipe dispenser. I have to go digging for a wipe and the wipe hole scrapes my hand every time... but I do like the wipes a little better than the huggies ones. Just wish they had a better dispensing system:dohh:

We actually cut our wipes in half to save money :rofl: so we have to open the entire container to get one out

i love johnsons baby wipes x the stripy ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->