God i wish my toddler would nap!

Mrs_T

Reaction score
So Lily usually goes down for a nap anywhere between 11am-1pm. All day I've been knackered and well and truly looking forward to a nap of my own! Well, it's 2:10pm and she's still going strong, while I'm battling to keep my eyelids open!!!

Who else is finding pregnancy more tiring 2nd/3rd/4th etc time??

Yes! I'm expecting baby #3, even though both my kids still nap...they are up super early...which means I am as well...combines with my insomnia...it makes mama TIRED by lunch time...lol....

My daughter's never been one for napping but she loves her 4/5am wake ups! So I'm here shattered, not wanting to do anything and she's currently dancing around the living room. ..

Yep, I have to lat her back to make her go to sleep. My job also makes me very tired

Given the option my lo would not nap, however i do make him as he gets cranky when he doesn't. 9/10 he will go to sleep within 5 episodes of charley bear. If he doesn't then i have to accept he is not tired!

My son is almost 4 and my daughter almost 2 and neither nap! Would be nice if they both did though.. At the same time would be even better LOL! :haha:

Glad I'm not alone! She's finally napping now (which'll probably ruin bedtime but it's daddy's turn tonight so whoops!). I had a 40 minute nap, now feel much better and gunna do the housework while I can!

My son just dropped his morning nap! I liked that nap! But yes.. SO tired and I go to bed at 8:30 pm!

Mine hasn't napped since she was 18 months old :cry: on the odd occasion she does have a little nap she doesn't want to go to bed till like 10pm and then wakes up grumpy in the morning

Sigh

My oldest daughter hasn't napped since 18 months either, oh how I miss those naps.
Onto baby #3 now, and with my 10 month old waking twice a night (and 3 year old waking several times as well in the last few days for some reason) and getting woken up at 6ish ... I'm done. No naps for me and I'm absolutely exhausted most of the day. It will all be worth it in the end though, when they start sleeping through ;)

Same here! I barely make it to 730... I' am also a full time nursing student.. So sleepy lol

Oh I hear ya! DD hasn't had a nap in over 18 months! She did the other day as she has been unwell with tonsillitis so actually fell asleep, but I had to get up from lying with her 3 times to pee anyway so it wasn't worth it for me :p

but this one is DEFINITELY worse than my pregnancy with DD. Wiped all the time, sicker, hurting more. It's got to be a boy!

I am expecting #4 and DS #3 is 14 months i am shattered and i pray for his nap time, he has slept wonderfully for a good while through the night last night he woke up at midnight and today i feel done in and i have work at 1pm HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->