God Im a stupid Twat!

Cat

Reaction score
I have just laid the lino in the bathroom and without thinking stuck it all down with spray adhesive. It was only afterwards when I realised how strong the solvent smell is that I thought 'Oh crap I shouldnt be doing this' I have finished and left the bathroom door shut with the windows open and IM down stairs, Iprob spent about 1/2 hour in the room with using this stuff, and now I have foolishly tried to google for information on this to see if Im likly to have done damage, and just keep reading stuff about sevear birth defects. I dont know what to do now, or if Ieven can do anything :(

oh hun, id do as tiff says, phone nhs 24, they might be able to suggest something xxxxx

Cat hun its just a precaution you are reading. Stay calm & either ring NHS direct or wait to speak to you health visitor or MW (don't know what you have when your pg)

:hugs:

well after looking up loads of stuff on the net I think its prob okay. It would seem your more at risk if your regularly exposed to things like this through your job etc. also I can only find stuff on it being harmfull during the first trimester while the nervous system and bones etc are forming. At this stage the bub is more just laying down fat. OH reasons that factory workers and even things like nail technicians expose themselves to these chemicals every day.

Bub has been active all day and all night, so I guess I will just leave itand be a lot more carefull in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->