God my Neighbours Annoy me!!!!!!!!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
i have really annoying neighbours who we used to get on with really well, used to go out for meals etc and then we fell out cos the husband is a rude self opinionated prick.

I try avoid them now but they sometimes catch us when were outside.
We were cleaning the car today when they came out and started voiceing their opinions on the car, then the size of my bump (Comented on the size BEFORE asking how far along i was!)

Then they proceed to tell us how amazing they are and what new things there getting/got, showing off.

They also have to show off and everything is a competition.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if i didnt love my house so much id be very temped to move just because of them!

i feel like shouting "I DONT WANT YOUR BLOODY OPINION ON EVERYTHING I DO" "AND I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE A BETTER CAR!"

anyway rant over! lol!

xxxxx

how annoying, need to think of something witty to say back so that they keep their opinions to themselves!

Better than my neighbors. I have to call the police on them at least every couple of weeks because they are fighting and keeping us awake at night.

Last time I reported them, the girlfriend was arrested for domestic violence because she slapped the boyfriend in the head a couple times right in front of the officers. Of course, now I have to deal with the repercussion of it all because they know I reported them so they're deliberately making our life hell.

Better than my neighbors. I have to call the police on them at least every couple of weeks because they are fighting and keeping us awake at night.

Last time I reported them, the girlfriend was arrested for domestic violence because she slapped the boyfriend in the head a couple times right in front of the officers. Of course, now I have to deal with the repercussion of it all because they know I reported them so they're deliberately making our life hell.

omg!!!!

its times like this when you wish you lived in a detatched house in the country eh! lol!

Go and buy a telly exactly the same as them and then go and stand outside there house and keep changing the channels with your remote it will drive them nuts lolololol hahahaha xxx sorry it made me laugh

Go and buy a telly exactly the same as them and then go and stand outside there house and keep changing the channels with your remote it will drive them nuts lolololol hahahaha xxx sorry it made me laugh

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!

lol how annoying, my OH's parents r becoming like this with my parents grrrr

Oh.... how annoying!!!
We have a family like that near us, they are having lots of work done on thier house at the moment and doing lots of things to their front garden. When someone passes she tries to get their attention so she can talk about what is being done..........or shouts over 'bloody hard work this' She has more tea breaks than she does doing any work!! :rofl: xxx

Mine are annoying to u think living in a little village would be lovely but oh no it aint, I to love my house but if I win the lotto tonight (fingers crossed) I will buy a detached house in the middle of a field and I will be happy. Good Idea Tricks26 like your style LOL.

I think we must live close to each other! We have the chav family from hell just up the road who make everyones life a misery with their behaviour. The police are always round!

Neighbours suck, best to try and ignore them or laugh at them for their stupid attitude methinks! :hugs:

Oh! But to top it all off, everyone here is related. The neighbor is our landlord's son. Then on the other side of him is the landlord's brother-in-law. On the other side of HIM is the landlord's OTHER son, who we think is now running a meth lab out of his garage.

Luckily for us, we're pretty much the only ones actually paying rent and the landlord is about fed up with his sons' behavior. We'd move but we can't afford it at all and the house is actually pretty decent for the price we pay. I'm just counting the days that either the son is kicked out (he's already received one notice) or until they start their crap after the baby is born... then they'll REALLY see my nasty side.

Annnd thats why I hated living in an apartment. I was so happy when hubs and I finally were able to afford our own detached home. /comfort to you all.

Mine have a bad tendency of standing out the back smoking joints, in summer when the windows are open it stinks up my whole house. bloody revolting, I'm thinking if asking nicely if he can at least shut our window across if he goes out and notices it open.

the family oposite us decided to fix cars at 10pm the other night, this happens weekly, they were reving and reving and i was in bed knackerd (as per usual), i couldnt take anymore and totally flipped!! i flung open the bedroom window and screamed "for f*&£s sake, shut the f*&$ up"!!!! which is totally unlike me, my OH came running upstairs and i was lying on the bed kicking punching the pillows, he went out to them and explained i was pregnant, he didnt want me upset and we wernt putting up with the noise anymore!! we havent heard a peep out of them ever since!! im not sure if it was the sight of a mad pregnant woman screeming obsenities out the window or the fact my OH is built like a brick shit house that did it (me i think) but it deff seemed to work!!

LOL - some of these stories are brilliant....makes you wonder about people sometimes!

I'm now living with my OH at his Mum's house, and OMG, i've never had to deal with neighbours before, but his are a joke.

My OH went a little bit mental at them when I was about 14 weeks gone.....(this wasnt the first time it happened, but as I was pregnant he got really mad) they keep on having bonfires, in thier BBQ pit, which it literally 5 metres away from the house. They burn the garden waste, the recycling, and any paper waste they have.

It drives me mental, as every so often (at least once a month) we got this HUGE waft of bonfire someoke come through the windows.....we quickly jump up to shut them, but once the smell is in theres no getting rid of it! They then burn stuff for a good 1 hour, and then dont put the fire out, so it smoulders all night long, making the room stink (and me and the OH live in this room, so its not like we can just go downstairs)

This one time when I was having bad sickness the smell made me chuck up instantly (luckily we had a bucket in the room anyway!) but my OH went ballistic.....he went into the back garden and was screaming at them to do it at the end of the garden if they must do it at all....the only response we got was from the sh*thead 18year old..."well it aint my fault if you have your windows open" I mean plleaasee we are entitled to open our damn windows if we want!

Luckily they havent done it that bad since (I think they only do it when they forget to put the recycling out) but arghhh.

Oh and thier stupid annoying rat of a dog (I absolutely adore dogs, but this one drives me mad) they put him outside every night at 7 on the dot, and leave him there for a good hour...the whole time he continues to jump and bark right outside thier back door (which is close to our window)....if that wasnt bad enough he then goes out at about 11 each night, and I swear they forget about him, as some days he's back in by Midnight...other nights it can be 2/3 in the morning....the whole time he's barking away constantly....drives me mental!

Ahh I feel better now :)

the family oposite us decided to fix cars at 10pm the other night, this happens weekly, they were reving and reving and i was in bed knackerd (as per usual), i couldnt take anymore and totally flipped!! i flung open the bedroom window and screamed "for f*&£s sake, shut the f*&$ up"!!!! which is totally unlike me, my OH came running upstairs and i was lying on the bed kicking punching the pillows, he went out to them and explained i was pregnant, he didnt want me upset and we wernt putting up with the noise anymore!! we havent heard a peep out of them ever since!! im not sure if it was the sight of a mad pregnant woman screeming obsenities out the window or the fact my OH is built like a brick shit house that did it (me i think) but it deff seemed to work!!

This is a possible solution to my problem with my neighbours....

They are in a band and have gigs about twice a week. When they get home (about 1.30 - 2am) they insist on unloading all the equipment from the van whilst leaving the engine running. So you get engine running/banging of equipment/shouting to each other for about 30 mins.

So annoying! Wakes me up every time (last night being one of them, so very grumpy today!) I keep saying I'm gonna shout out of the window but I never do - I'm too much of a coward. But if it worked for you I might give it a go!!! I checked their schedule and looks like I'm next due a wake up call on Thursday night/Friday morning......

Was very tempted to leave an abusive message on their facebook fan page....maybe something a crazy pregnant lady would do though :wacko:

Was very tempted to leave an abusive message on their facebook fan page....maybe something a crazy pregnant lady would do though :wacko:[/QUOTE]

ha ha..go for it!! the noisy f&*&%$%!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->