Goess im joining too!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
lol... we are going to be trying around august-september this year!

Not sure what else im supposed to say.. but yup!

Hi and welcome to wtt,
I only moved into wtt the other day so really haven't got to know anyone yet but they all seem nice, good luck when you start ttc i hope you get your bfp very quickly i hope i'm not far behind you we are going to start ttc around Sept or as soon as i lose another 45 lb's if that is sooner x

welcome! Glad to see you have a short stay--you must be so excited to get on with TTC! Hope you like it here with us in the meantime!

how great a sibling for Jasmine :)

awww yay!! Well I read my baby prima magazine today and there's an article about August being "baby making month" and if you do wait till september, there's beginning to be quite a few of us now :)

Either way, it's not long now! xx

Thanks ladies... Good luck to you all too!

My cycle is longer now since i've had Jasmine so im not sure how that will affect me when Im TTC... It used to be 28 days exactly... Now its 35 days.

Hey hun, welcome to WTT!!!

Lovely to have you here and looking forward to hearing of you moving over to TTC - I am August time so may well see you there :hugs:

xxx

Another face i remember from when i was in third tri! Seems like we're gatecrashing WTT all at the same time! xx

YA!!! You know, I was wondering where everyone I knew went, it seems like everyones disapeared... and re-appeared in WTT!!!

I'll be trying at the same time as you!

I think everyone has found and dusted off their OPK's! Great to see everyone here!

Awwww yay a little brother or sister for Jasmine!! How exciting!!

Not fair behind you then ! trying in October time *fingers crossed* !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->