Going a bit crazy!! Only 8dpo and am panicking

billiebellami

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm currently in my 2 month TTC. I came off the pill recently and had a withdrawal bleed about a month ago.

had my first proper period on 5th October, and believe I ovulated on either the 26th/27th according to clear blue and I could feel it on the 27th.

I'm now approx. 8dpo or 9dpo and have taken a few pregnancy tests but all have come out a BFN.

I have had minimal symptoms, I usually cramp a lot before my period but I've only had a dull aching on my left side and lower abdomen.
I'm also very gassy....and extremely tired.

I've been on the pill for so long that I can't remember if this is normal post ovulation or a potential sign of early pregnancy?

When should I test??

Thank yoU!!

Hi everyone!

I'm currently in my 2 month TTC. I came off the pill recently and had a withdrawal bleed about a month ago.

had my first proper period on 5th October, and believe I ovulated on either the 26th/27th according to clear blue and I could feel it on the 27th.

I'm now approx. 8dpo or 9dpo and have taken a few pregnancy tests but all have come out a BFN.

I have had minimal symptoms, I usually cramp a lot before my period but I've only had a dull aching on my left side and lower abdomen.
I'm also very gassy....and extremely tired.

I've been on the pill for so long that I can't remember if this is normal post ovulation or a potential sign of early pregnancy?

When should I test??

Thank yoU!!

I am currently 9dpiui.. it has been a long TWW.. I want to test so bad but do not want to see a BFN...I would honestly say to wait at least 3-4 more days.. I know it is definitely hard but the longer you wait , the more accurate the test will be. Good luck and baby dust to us all!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->