Going a little bit crazy

Fidrildi

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I and my OH are in cycle 3 of ttc after 12 years on depo provera and we are in the 2ww now. AF is due on the 4 but í dont really know tho since depo really messed my cyles up. Í had EWCM on the 18th but only for one day. Ive been over analizing everything and charting like a mad woman
So far my symptomps are nausia, sore boobs, weird feeling in cervix, lotiony cm, hunger and being so tired. My cervix is medium high and somewhat soft. Í got á BFN 4 days ago and í must say im not to exited to test again. The empty space where the second line should be ís just devistating. Has any of you been on depo and how long did it take you to get "normal" again?
I truly think im out this month.

Last edited:
Hello. 12 years on Depo is a long time so it may not be the same for you that it was for me. I was only on it for like 2 years and I am pregnant with my 3rd now which happened on the 6th cycle. I had a chemical on my 2nd or 3rd cycle. Are you using Opks or anything? That would be my first recommendation if not. You will want to see if you are ovulating. I know a girl at work that was on Depo for 5 years and is 25 and she still did not have a normal period at 2 years after depo. She recently had to get on Clomid because her doctor found that she wasn't ovulating and after 2 cycles of clomid she is now pregnant :) I wish you the best of luck!

Hello. 12 years on Depo is a long time so it may not be the same for you that it was for me. I was only on it for like 2 years and I am pregnant with my 3rd now which happened on the 6th cycle. I had a chemical on my 2nd or 3rd cycle. Are you using Opks or anything? That would be my first recommendation if not. You will want to see if you are ovulating. I know a girl at work that was on Depo for 5 years and is 25 and she still did not have a normal period at 2 years after depo. She recently had to get on Clomid because her doctor found that she wasn't ovulating and after 2 cycles of clomid she is now pregnant :) I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you so much for your reply
No í have not been using opk but im definetly going to in my next cycle. Ive been charting temp and cm and cp. I was 18 when í started on depo and as í say it has been 12 years of no periods :shock: Its Just frustrating to not know my body. Like í found out last cycle that i get super nausea during the week b4 AF. Ive been dreaming about getting pg fór about 4 years tho so í should not complane bút Its nice to vent somwhere during this pms stage lol

hi i was on depo for 6 years, for me it took 1 year after it wore off to get any sort of cycle, my cycle started back in march 2018, me and my hubby was ttc since that, i am now just over 4 weeks pregnant :) good luck to u x

Hi I remember speaking to a lady back in September when I was in the waiting to try forum and she said it took her about 2 years to fall pregnant after having the depo.
Can't really help much myself as I've never had the depo I had the implant and when u have it removed ure pretty much return to normol fairly quickly but it seems with the depo it takes longer.
I wud definitely recommend doing ovulation tests so u can pin point roughly when ovulation is going to happen.
Sorry I can't be much more help but I wish u the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->