Going a little crazy

MummyKP

Reaction score
Ok so basically AF is two days late, normally on a 29 day cycle so not entirely sure where she is! We've DTD quite a lot this month, but DH has always pulled out or put a condom on near the end (sorry TMI). The past two weeks I have been overly hungry, and I mean literally eating loads all the time, I can feel the pounds on my waist big time! I've also been ridiculously emotional the past two weeks too. I'm not an overly emotional person, but I'm crying/holding the tears back at the smallest of things ATM! I've had quite a few sicky moments too, just feeling sick quite often, but haven't actually been sick. Opinions please? I think I'm just overthinking things and AF will probably arrive once I've posted this, but just needed some opinions. What are the chances of us conceiving if DH doesn't actually do IT inside me? Sorry if this is TMI for you all but needed to paint the picture for you to help. We were hoping to TTC in the new year so this is a little earlier than planned IF anything comes of it, but I honestly can't see it being possible!!

It is entirely possibly because guys do secrete a little bit even way before they finish, so yes, it is very possible. The pull out method itself is only effective to a point and most will get pregnant after a while of using that method. Have you tested yet?

I know there's a tiny chance, but it doesn't seem likely to me lol tbh I would be so happy if I was pregnant because I'm so worried we won't conceive, but I just can't see this being it for some reason lol. No I haven't tested yet, seems so early! I imagine I'll probably wait another week or so to see if AF turns up

You have to test, I'd be going out of my mind!!

Lol I'm quite happy to wait around for AF ATM, because we haven't been TTC I'm not worried about whether AF arrives or not. If it does then it does, we will go ahead with our plan, if it doesn't then I will test end of the week. Plus if I test now and it is positive that's a long time to keep it to yourself for!! Lol. I imagine when we are actually TTC I won't be this relaxed about it.

It's definitely not uncommon to conceive with the withdrawal method. There's no harm in testing :)

Thanks all. I think AF will be here today, woken up with the pains! Thanks for the replies :)

Thanks calmedan. I feel fine as we weren't TTC, although it would've been a nice surprise! Can't see me being this relaxed about it when we are TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->